[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Sickens Me As A GSD Rescuer, Breeder, Member GSDCA

  • From: wendygsd@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 05 Feb 2007 01:04:24 +0000

Fran Henry wrote:
In fact, Tari was trying to spare us. There's more:
"Hunte was allowed to speak for 45 minutes whereupon the Board voted, the
result being that the man who holds the distinction of being the nation=B9s
largest distributor of puppy mill produce is now a member of one of the
largest (and formerly, most respected) breed clubs in the country. The Boar=
ignored the wishes of the membership,
 ------------------------
And if I recall correctly, some of these board members are one and the same as
those who put down our prior board, accusing them of making decisions in their
own interest and not considering the membership.  We, the membership, were told
that we should write each board member letting them know our opinions as it was
OUR club, and if they were elected, OUR wishes would be heard.  Well, they
heard us all right.....but it's the same old politics......promises are easy to
make when you're looking in from the outside.  I too, would like to thank the 8
board members who listened to the membership and considered our number one
concern over and above anything else.....the welfare of the GSD.
Wendy Luba, PC Member
Antrim, NH