[ SHOWGSD-L ] Showgsd-l@freelists.org, Kim McNamara has invited you to open a Google mail account

  • From: Kim McNamara <klite3gsd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx List" <Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 14 May 2005 11:23:15 -0400

I've been using Gmail and thought you might like to try it out. Here's
an invitation to create an account.

Kim McNamara has invited you to open a free Gmail account.

To accept this invitation and register for your account, visit
http://gmail.google.com/gmail/a-8de147e77e-8df93d858a-a5c7b380f0

Once you create your account, Kim McNamara will be notified with=20
your new @gmail.com address so you can stay in touch with Gmail!

If you haven't already heard about Gmail, it's a new search-based webmail=
=20
service that offers:

- Over 2,000 megabytes (two gigabytes) of free storage
- Built-in Google search that instantly finds any message you want
- Automatic arrangement of messages and related replies into=20
  "conversations"
- Text ads and related pages that are relevant to the content of your=20
  messages

Gmail is still in an early stage of development. But If you set up an=20
account, you'll be able to keep it even after we make Gmail more=20
widely available. We might also ask for your comments and suggestions=20
periodically and we appreciate your help in making Gmail even better.

Thanks,

The Gmail Team

To learn more about Gmail before registering, visit:
http://gmail.google.com/gmail/help/benefits.html

(If clicking the URLs in this message does not work, copy and paste them
into the address bar of your browser).