[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Show Stopper

  • From: Michael Lynch <cccaudiology@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gailbauman1@xxxxxxx, ShowGSDs <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Jun 2007 21:26:06 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Tia,
This is all i use on my show dogs. From the norfolk
and Kerry to the GSDs. If you go to my website,
www.blackhawk-farms.com and click on dog shows and
then photos, and scroll down to Ch. Laxfield's Hit
Man, thats the affect you can get when you have the
dogs on Showstopper. I also feed nature's recipe and
raw hamburger me.

However, I dont feed LOTS of it. In fact, I only give
1 full scoop per feeding for an adult dog. The Kerry
and Soft Coated weaten get about 1/2 scoop or less and
the norfolk gets about 1/4th of a scoop.  Because of
the high fat content, its better to feed less and work
your way up to it, than to feed a lot of it at once.

If you read the ingredients, you can tell its full of
"good groceries", and sometimes, too much of a good
thing will show when you are picking up morning
stools,

In short, I have tried just about every damn
supplement from Linseed oil, Super 14, Edge (remember
that from long ago), Linatone to Showstopper and its
the one that I find that works best for me.

Look at the photo, they tell you!

Michael Lynch
BlackHawk Farms,LLC
www.Blackhawk-farms.com