[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Show Dogs Moms and Dads

  • From: "glenwood" <glenwood@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <beth0024@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Germanshepherds4Show" <Germanshepherds4Show@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2005 11:17:43 -0500

We enjoyed the show immensely.  You are correct, it was
somewhat like the movie Dog Show.  Our son was so
tickled by the movie he bought the DVD and watched 4
times more before buying us a  DVD copy of it.  Did you
see the necklace replica of Max's Best in Show ribbon
that Lourdes was wearing? It is great on film and even
nicer in person.

For those who missed it, Bravo is airing it here about
4 more times a day and other days until next week';s
second chapter.  We spoke to one of the stars of the
show today (Lourdes)  and gained her opinion.  For
those of you who want to know what Lourdes and Peter
thought about it all, write me and I will answer
privately.  Wouldn't want to take bandwidth when there
is so much more important things like "gentlemens
clubs"  hahaha

Lighten up folks.  Remember when dogs shows and the
dinners with friends afterward were so much fun.
Remember when dog show judges had great humor and
laughed with exhibitors making the event an enjoyable
one............Fortunately some still do.  You know who
you are, keep up the good work.

From Sunny S. Florida
Sue and Glenn Sherwood
See us at http://www.germanshepherdsrus.com