[ SHOWGSD-L ] Shipping dogs CONTINENTAL

  • From: "Carolyn" <marhaven@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <sheppei@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, <GrnRam415@xxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 28 May 2005 17:38:38 -0700

CONTINENTAL is one of the better ones if you are shipping a dog alone from our
experience.   But to fly the dog WITH you......you pay FULL price.   No excess
baggage!!   The expense is bad enough.....often higher than your own
tickets....but
then you have to get them down to Cargo....separate part of the airport even
earlier
than normal so you can get them booked in.......then get yourself back up to the
terminal to get yourself and the "other" luggage booked in.
Personally.......that eliminates Continental for us for flying WITH dogs!

Carolyn  marhaven@xxxxxxx
www.marhaven.com

From: "Donna Jourdan" <sheppei@xxxxxxxxxxxx>