[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: She has a Bull Durham son "at stud" re: GSD in

  • From: <gsdccii@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jodelar@xxxxxxxxxx>, <Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2006 09:56:50 -0500

Rachel has come to our obedience trials in Central Indiana to sell puppies.
She usually have several litters at once.  We have had to stop her at ring
side from selling puppies at our show and from bothering exhibitors.  She's
disruptive at ring side.  Her personal hygiene is deplorable so I have no
doubt that the dog's living conditions are just as bad.  At our shows, she
looks like she might bathe and wash her hair once a month if that.  Her
clothes are filthy and look like she has worn them for days or weeks.  She
has a problem and needs help.  Since this has been going on for years, I
doubt she will get the help she needs.
 Let's just hope the dogs can get the help they need.

I understand she has lost her vet license several times.  I hope it is final
this time.

Linda