[ SHOWGSD-L ] Shadyrock News from the Indy shows

  • From: Linda Burley <shadyrockgsds@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: DaList <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2011 16:25:24 -0500

After a LLOOOONNNNNGGGGG winter and a long time from being at a dog show,
I packed up my  CH. Zeek/ Ch. Dolly  puppy girls( Billie Jean & Tina ) ,
Daughtry, and Torrie and went to the Indianapolis shows last weekend.

The puppies showed well and brought home their first little
trophies.Their first time shown,
they did well^^^had fun, traveled well.

Windfall's No Surprise of Shadyrock^^Daughtry^^^was first 12-15 dog both
days.
He showed well for Jeff^^^(was a bit of a handful for Denise Fox and
Joyce Willis!!!
Where do they get all of that energy^^would like to bottle and sell
it!!! ;-)

On Saturday, Jeff Pyle took Shadyrock's Paso Doble (TORRIE) all the way
to Winner's Dog
Best of Winner's for  a 3 point major!!!! This was his 3rd major win!
Torrie out of Ch. Shadyrocks Pennyroyal/ Ch. Stonehaven Kazaam of Liberty
Saturdays Judge: Ms. Mary White  ^^^  Many Thanks!

Thanks Jeff! Awesome job ^^as usual! The " Lil Shadyrock's  " looked
awesome!:-)

Was great seeing and spending time  with my "dog show family"!!!

Got letters from GSDCA ^^^Both  Ch. Shadyrock's Pennyroyal and Ch.
Stonehavens Kazaam
Of Libertly will be in the RED BOOK  this year for being in the top 20
producing Dams and Sires
for 2010 !!
How awesome is that !

Linda Burley