[ SHOWGSD-L ] Serious, serious thoughts . . . about DM (Penny)

  • From: "Kathy Partch" <jokaysedona@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Dec 2012 17:54:47 -0700

Penny, I'm so sorry for having to let go of your old girl, Forest. But the
more I think about an old dog like Forest that's old for a GS. I've been
blessed with MANY old GSDs & when they get to be 13 & 14 or older & have had
a busy life they do all of the things you've mentioned here. They ALL
couldn't have had DM. My grandpa's & grandma's did all of those things too
when they got that old. We just wear out. Just because the vet said that
doesn't mean he/she knows everything either. If Forest was diagnosed clear
then she was. It's just really difficult watching anything grow that old.
Even us...

Kathy Sater-Partch "JoKay's"