[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Selling puppies - over her dead body Dave/Alycia

  • From: Robert Neiman <bnbgsds2000@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: frontiergsd@xxxxxxx, List <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Leann Neiman <sportscarbabe@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2007 09:46:15 -0700 (PDT)

I don't have Dave's and every time I send an email to Alycia I'm told it's
undeliverable so. Dave don't fel bad my daughter is 27 and she's still trying
to teach the old man things like what to spend money on. Love ya Leann
Bob
Alycia Partei <frontiergsd@xxxxxxx> wrote: DAD -
It's NOT OUT OF males - It's BY the males - unless you know something I
don't

 I'll keep trying to teach him that folks;)

Alycia