[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Select 2!!!

  • From: Rbuffdogs@xxxxxxx
  • To: pmick@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 5 Nov 2005 13:44:11 EST

In a message dated 11/5/2005 10:33:35 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,
pmick@xxxxxxxxx writes:
sick or  am I crazy, and do we all have this problem?  Kathy...tell us
again,  what's Annie's real name?
Peggy
p.s.  consider yourself  pinched...hard!!!
Rbuffdogs@xxxxxxx

Thank you Peggy,
I am in and out of tears, and reality and so damn happy for the SEL 2 Ch.
Cathlin's Azeri of Hallmark   owned by Lorraine Cohen.  This is a  1/2 german
bitch, a specatacular , close to the ground, deep pigmented , iron  backed (and
willed) bitch that simply NEVER stops. She also went Group 1 and 2 a  few
weeks ago in Oregon.  I love this bitch, whom I lovingly call "The  Little
Witch"...she is quite amazing.  This is one hell of a representative  of a good
GSD,
.CONGRATULATIONS TO OUR GVX LIBERTY, WITH KENT. WAY TO GO!!
Ken called and said honestly in the WHOLE class there were only 3 or 4 that
couldn't have gone Select.  He wasn't kidding. He said Ken did a super  job of
judging, worked the hell out of 'em, and just JUDGED THE  DOGS,   Awesome.
THANK YOU KEN DOWNING ON BEHALF OF HER SUPER OWNER , FOR THE SELECT 2 ON
"ANNIE"
Kathy who's feet have not touched the ground

_Victory German  Shepherds_ (http://www.victorygermanshepherds.com/index.htm)
 ~ WEBSITE UPDATED: NOV 2, 2005
Home of CH. ELVASTON'S NATIONS CUP, TC, OFA H/E DNA'D  "NITRO"
24 BISS/ BESTS OF BREED TO DATE