[ SHOWGSD-L ] Sel. Exc Dalton

  • From: PAGAIRS@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2012 08:45:07 -0400 (EDT)

THANK YOU Judge Lew Bunch for the honor of awarding Dalton select.
Dalton is now Sel. Excellent Ch. Hadori's Secret Agent 007 v Forest Knoll,
CGC.
Boy you sure worked the dogs!!!!
To Mike Sherman and Debbie, you  did an outstanding job of training and
conditioning Dalton. He looked  absolutely AWESOME. The longer he went the
better he got, and that was all  due to the training and dedication in
getting
him ready for the national.  Special thank you to Debbie for being his mom
away from home and all the  great care you gave him.

Congratulations to our co-owner and breeder Greg  Harrision, thank you so
much for allowing us to have this awesome dog. And  to his other breeders
Gail, Butch and Elizabeth Stiefferman congratulations  on a super national.

Daltons dad is Select Exc. Ch. Hi-Cliffs Free 'N  Easy ROM and his dam is
Ch. Hadori's When its Love ROM (pending parent club  approval) Val is a Ch.
Nasdaq daughter.
And we cant forget our dear  friend Ricki Harrison, Val was her love and
has done Ricki proud, we miss  you Ricki.

Thank you to all the for support Dalton. And to his kids your  daddy is
now a Sel. Exc.

Thank you

Gary  Szymczak
www.pagairsgsd.com