[ SHOWGSD-L ] See my EXCITING NEW WEBSITE !!!

  • From: CheradonGSD@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 18 Feb 2010 01:18:19 EST

Hello all,
Well---finally--- after all these years I finally get to have MY VERY OWN
WEBSITE--even a ".com" one !!  I am really excited about it and even though
it is not completely done--we have a little bit more to go, I cant wait
any longer and have to show it off.  I have to say, I asked "da list" about
who could help me build a website and got a few offers--and I finally decided
 that I would give Tammy Paris-Smith of "Noble-Spirit-Shepherds", in
Oregon, a  try.
(Here is her email--  _Paris-Smith_k9s@xxxxxxxxxxxx
(mailto:Paris-Smith_k9s@xxxxxxxxxxx)    )
Well, she has done a great job--beyond my wildest expectations, and it has
turned out just beautiful, in fact, I think it is one of the nicest GSD
websites  on the net !
 I am proud to announce to "Da List" that here is:

_CheradonShepherds_ (http://www.cheradonshepherds.com/)

Tammy has been very fair with her price, very easy to get along with, and
she has done what I asked for and more--she has given me some really great
backgrounds and graphics, and I would recommend her to ANYONE out there who
wants a really professional looking website, for a decent price,
AND.......she  has done all this for me within less than 2 weeks.  And that's
with her
 busy schedule and my sooooo slooooww dial up internet taking forever to
send her  the pictures I wanted on the site.

Tammy--you know I love it and in front of all the GSD world, THANK  YOU
!!!!

Now--you all, dont get jealous--but please go check out my new site  !!
;-)

Cheri Hunt
_CheradonShepherds_ (http://www.cheradonshepherds.com/)
Home of Ch. Cheradon AchtungErynbrook Molokai, TC, OFA H&E,  PA,TH,CA, Eyes
Cert. and Certificate of Health Merit Excellent from the GSDCA  (aka Ch.
Mikey)