[ SHOWGSD-L ] Second half from Santa Marie

  • From: ELG440@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 11 Feb 2006 17:43:26 EST

Now for the second half. Al is here off the island, and Jean and Sharon  Pico
just arived. I got to spend some quality time talking to Jerry Guzman, and  I
see Sheryll Brocket working her heart out as ususal.  Ken Tank brought  his
son here to double handle, and he did a great job.  The Buz just walked  up to
Carolyn and asked about the board meeting. Nancy Godek is standing talking  to
me, and she looks like ehe was never injured and has been in the ring all
this time.

Al Martin is here, and is going to the party.  I see that Ed Hill is  sitting
alone now, I think everyone has said all they can to him.  Don is  doing a
great job of judging but he always does.  Lots of good ones to pick  from, and
that makes it easier.

SHOW TIME!

6-9 PUPPY BITCH

1.   SCHATZMAR'S SHOWOFF Breeder Owners By Ch WeLove Du Chien's  Patriot, HT
X Ch Schatzmar's Just Right Owner Bob & Darlene Ghigleri

9-12 PUPPY BITCH

2.   SHIREWOOD'S GOOD GOLLY MS MOLLY Breeder Mark Palmer &  Janice Staley By
Ch WeLove Du Chien's Patriot, HT X Scherzar's Zoe Owner Mark  & tina Palmer

12-18 BITCHES

1.   VON MARTIN'S OH SUZANNA Breeder Yvone Martin & Margaret  Sherr. By Ch
Kaleef's American cowboy X Brierwood's Miss Emma. Owner Yvonne  Martin

2.   MAR HAVEN'S BLACK ORCHID Breeder Carolyn Martello D.  Estabrook, B.
Gradey. By Ch Mar Haven's Man In Black X Mar Haven's Flachette  Owner Frank &
Carolyn Martello

3.   RIVENDELL-CHOPAE RUBASSE Breeder Lissa Cunningham &  Jennifer Root. By
Ch Jaccar-Rivendell Brando HSAs TC X Rivendell-Chopae Yum Yum,  HSAs. Owner J &
L Cunningham and P & J root

4.   SUMMERSIDE'S PEPSI N ANGEL RUN Breeder Jackie Ambrose &  Gail Caldwell.
By Al Mar's Reggiano v Backachers X Angel Run's Finesse Owner  Anne Warner
Giddings

NOVICE BITCH

1.   VAN OAK'S ADY JAMES AT LAST Breeder Owners By Ch T-Ho For  Whom The Bell
Tolls X Ch Lebarland's Ginzi Owner Mercedes & Thurban  Warrack

2.   WASHONE'S SHAWNEE KAT Breeder Valerie Nelson/Kay  Springer/Dorothy Linn.
By Ch Karagin's Hoodlum of Castlehill X Ch Linnloch Paper  Doll Showboat.
Owner Valerie & Ron Nelson and Tracy Radigan

3.   TEBE NOBE BODACIOUS RIVENDELL Breeder B. Bigornia, Isabelle  Dupzyk, P &
J Root By Ch Elvaston's Southern Byrne, HT X Ch Rivendell's  Margueritte
Scarab, HT. Owner Ben Bigornia, Isabelle & Jene Dupzyk

BRED BY EXHIBITOR BITCH

1.   TEBE NOBE DOMINIQUE RIVENDELL Breeder Owners By Ch  Elvaston's Southern
Byrne, PTT X Ch Rivendell's Marqueritte Scarab, HT Owner B.  Bigornia, J & P
root, & Isabelle Dupzyk

2.   AN-JA-MAN'S OLIVE Breeder Owners By Ch Rocknoll's Adagio X  High Tor's
Scarlett, CD Owner Anne & John Beaman

AMERICAN BRED BITCH
RESERVE WINNER'S BITCH

1.   WISHONE'S NAKOMIS Breeder Valerie Nelson Kay Springer  Dorothy Linn. By
Ch Karagin's Hoodlum of Castlehill X Ch Linnlofch Paper Doll  Showboat Owner
Pamela Odell Ellen Borders

2.   RIVENDELL'S START THE COMMOTION Breeder Paul Root &  Jennifer Root.  By
Ch Jaccar-Rivendell Brando HSAS TC X Rivendell Utopia  Sachet Jericho Owner
Dave & Jan Coleman and Paul & Jennifer Root

3.   SHARLEN'S CAST A SPELL Breeder Amy Riley. By Ch Zoni's Kurt  Russel X
Sharlen's Selma Owner Willie Hasson

4.   MARINER'S JENNY FROM THE BLOCK Breeder Joyce Shelp &  Debra Freidberg.
By Ch Karagin's Hoodlum of Castlehill X Ch Mariner's Aria  D'Arte. Owner Joyce
Shelp, Debbie Kaser & Cindy Tellefsen

OPEN BITCHES
WINNER'S BITCH
BEST OF BREED
FOUR POINTS

1.   SHANTY7'S TANQUERAY Breeder Owners By Ch Nike-Clayfield  Cassanova HT X
Ch Talimar's Deja Vu. Owner Sharon E. Buckley & Jean  Lallensack

2.   BACKACHERS LAURA W v RICHTERLUST Breeder Herbert Drew By Ch  Backachers
Ruggiero V Milo X Richterlust Zena v Windeast. Owner R. Sottile &  Herbert Drew

3.  KOHLEIN'S CUBA Breeder Owners By Can. Chy Altana's Tradition jX  Can Ch
Kohlein's Byzantine Owner Katlyn Maria Michael Mc Donald

4.   LORIEN SCHATZMAR MATINEE Breeder Twyla Miner By Ch Schatzmar  Lorien
Johnson X Ch Lorien's Alliance. Owner Bob & Darlene Ghigleri/ Twyla  Miner

VETERAN DOG

1.  CH MAR HAVEN'S ELITE GUARD Breeder Frank & Carolyn Martello,  Bill Basu,
By Ch Mar Haven's Color Guard X Jericho's Avant Garde D'Arte. Owner  Colette
Skinner

BEST OPPOSITE SEX
WINNER'S DOG

VICTORY'S LEVIATHAN Breeder Joe Carroll. By Ch Elvaston's National Cup X
Kiss My Grits of Edan CDX Owner Terri L. Stout & Barbara D. Stout

BEEST PUPPY

SHOTZMAR'S SHOWOFF Breeder Owners By Ch WeLove DuChien's Patriot HT X Ch  Sh
atzmar's Just Right Owner Bob & Darlene Ghigleri.  (I think that is  her second
Best Puppy in three tries, but I might be wrong). That is a  tremendous bitch.

It was an interesting Special's Class with an entry of five.  Don has  great
ring presence and does a great job of looking at everyone. In the end, it  was
the class dog and bitch who took the big prizes.

It is great fun to watch the George kids, and they all looked great.   I like
going out back and standing with George and realizing he is doing so well
with his puppies.

Now on to the party.

Evan
_Asgard German  Shepherds_ (http://www.asgardgsd.com/)
http://www.asgardgsd.com/
Where Type Movement  and Temperament come together