[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Season Question

  • From: SteppingStoneGSD@xxxxxxx
  • To: jodelar@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2005 10:34:42 EST

Have the veterinarian do a thyroid panel, if the bitch is hypothyroid they
cannot cycle properly.  If she does end up being hypothyroid, tell the  client
beware though, as soon as the bitch gets on medication, she will cycle  fairly
quickly!

Marci Smith
Stepping Stone German Shepherd Rescue, Inc.
Paris,  KY
_www.SteppingStoneGermanShepherdRescue.com_
(http://www.SteppingStoneGermanShepherdRescue.com)

I have a client contacting me about one of our  Standard Dachshund pups
she bought from us. This bitch is 17 months of age,  and she states she
has never came into season. Now, she has not taken her to  a Vet AT ALL,
and I really have no proof of this. She is demanding  replacement, or
refund, and I have requested a full exam and Vet report.  Anyway, just
curious of a few things that could be causing this if indeed  true?...
This is a repeat breeding, with 8 bitches total, all others with  no
problems at all.
Thanks in advance.

Lauren  G.

JODELAR