[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Schedule Question

  • From: curdie35@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, "freelist" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2005 19:54:50 +0000

Hi Ed,
As  members from the Great State of Utah, of course we support your efforts to
bring the Nationals to our beautiful state.  We were there with you when you
made the promise to fight for our right to host the Nationals and we are still
cheering (can't you hear us?)  If the State of Utah can host an Olympics and
receive accolades from all over the world, certainly we can do a bang-up job of
hosting a GSD National!  All we want is a chance. On our credit side we can
boast an International Airport, great climate, a couple of fantastic
facillities that would serve the Nationals well, more than plenty of
hotel/motel room space where dogs are welcome, RV accomodations that are
supreme and a State that is a vacationers paradise, to name just a few.  On the
debit side - well - I can't think of any at the moment. <VBG>
It is so amazing to read your posts - we learn something new from  - almost -
every one!  I, for one, was not aware that Utah was the home of the first GSD
imported to the US.  Guess I need to do more reading?  Keep the information
coming!
Thanks
Jody from Midvale
Board Member of The Great Salt Lake German Shepherd Dog Club