[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Say it isn't so

  • From: Celeste <cherpa@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "lindabankhead44@xxxxxxxxx" <lindabankhead44@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Apr 2015 08:37:19 -0700

Thank you Linda. I cannot imagine canning the futurity/ maturity completion. We
breeders take them VERY seriously. Pat and I are just small breeders but we
plan around two show events in the year. The national and the
futurity/maturity. Having fewer futurity regions will only lead to fewer
entries. Having no f/m would be a huge blow to us personally and I believe to
the fancy.

Celeste

On Apr 28, 2015, at 8:14 AM, Linda Bankhead <lindabankhead44@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

This is a serious issue in my opinion. In June the Fut/Mat committee has
been tasked to present to the Budget and Finance Committee, The President,
and the BOD "meaningful changes" to the Fut/Mat system.

We are at risk of losing the entire program. One big sweepstakes at our
National and no regional's could be reality. It is obvious on Facebook that
one very powerful individual does not support our Fut/Mat system. Talk about
reducing regions and wood plaques could lead to something as drastic as
canning our entire program.

Please speak up. If The Executive Committee makes a recommendation to The
BOD and then they find a way to push this into closed session; we will be run
over by a big garbage truck

Can you imagine not having any Futurity Maturity shows?

Members; it is time to take action.

Lindabankhead44@xxxxxxxxx