[ SHOWGSD-L ] Saturday's Shows, Major Thrills

  • From: Kathy Tank <rbuffdogs@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 15 May 2011 10:29:36 -0700

> What a terrific time we had on Saturday!!   I like the two shows in one day
> and then home the next.
We got home a bit late, but today we rest...ahhhhhhh.

Yesterday for us was a day of generations...

Hunter  went Best Junior Handler under Mr. Rick Orlowski, and Mr. Lew Bunch,
with our bottle fed baby, sable
  puppy "Clooney".  Thank you to both of our judges for these wins, a little
boy with a fractious puppy that can
be a big moving handful, even for the most seasoned adult.

He then took "Clooney"   (Victory's the Perfect Storm v Garter) to First
Place
12-18 Dog, Both Shows.  This pup is NOT easy even for an adult. lol  He is
sired by our  Ch. Victory's Leviathan,
who was also entered for the PM show yesterday.....
,
 We entered Levi in afternoon BoB class to give his BIG HEARTED, little
hander, a break between shows...his handler and buddy
nine- year old Hunter, had already shown 4 times that day as well as going
into Winners both times.

To our absolute delight the two never missed a step, and little Hunter
piloted Ch. Levi all the way to a Major
Best Opposite Sex, behind his Uncle, Bill Tank.  What a thrill to see that,
and to be BOS to the wonderful
Sel Ch. "Corey" owned by Bob and Charlotte Funk  ,  who we congratulate for
the TWO MAJOR BOBs yesterday..WOW.

It was an honor to have our Nitro son, Levi go Major BOS with Hunter on
board,  to Sel Ch. Corey,   We could not have been more proud
of the team, and their partnership.   It was quite a thrill to see Bill and
Corey with BOB and
Hunter and Levi with BOS.
Thank you to the ringside for the wonderful support Hunter received, not
just in the BOB class, but all day.

THANK YOU to MR. LEW BUNCH, for giving the nod to Hunter and Ch. Levi, it
sure brought tears to
our eyes....and a great big smile.   The torch is passed from Nitro to Levi,
(and yes to Clooney) and from Ken to Hunter.
What could be better.