[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Saturday's Match

  • From: Scharo777@xxxxxxx
  • To: judsohngsd@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 15 Feb 2010 11:55:22 EST

Way to go Judy.  A great service project and great P.R. too

Carol

In a message dated 2/15/2010 9:47:52 A.M. Central Standard Time,
judsohngsd@xxxxxxx writes:
Glad to  see so many juniors & junior-juniors at yoir match   sounds like
everyone had a great time.
Saturday I ran a match for TOP DOG.../they  train dogs and their owners to
become a Service Team.........this was the  first time they had ever had a
match as a
fund raiser.........we had  obedience & rally for pure bred & mixed
breeds..........One of the  Frats at the U of Arizona helped and supplied
burgers & hot  dogs
and all the trimmings  to sell for lunch......They made about
$1000.00........and now can't wait to have another match next year......we
have to 501C  corps that
train dogs for Service dogs.....the other  organization is very well known
and have received at least 2 new mini vans  from a local car dealer and a
FREE building
I am so glad that I could  do this for TOP DOG and look forward to finding
out the exact amount  of   profit.......the only expenses they had were 66
postage
stamps and $59.00 for ribbons.........To make this even better  my daughter
and her Rescue GSD passed their Certification this past  thursday  they are
team
#105 to certify    YAHOOOOOOOOO!!!       this was a great
experience....only
1 person in the group even knew what a dog show or match  was
and they pitched  in and helped whenever  asked   we will be planning one
for next year at the same  time....they makr their money go a long way,
and I am happy to do whatever  I can for them.    I had a great weekend
Judy----- Original  Message -----