[ SHOWGSD-L ] Saturday morning and the end of the show

  • From: ELG440@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 5 Apr 2008 17:45:58 EDT

We are now in the Dave mode.  The first show is over and Bob did a  great
job. I don't think I would have done anything different, except give my  bitch
BOB.  I would show under him any time, and at any show.

I have to thank Viv for this catalog. She sent it to me as an attachment. I
wasn't able to open it, but then put it on my screen, and dragged it to a
program, and that didn't work. So, I tried to open it in Word pad, and there it

was.  I will try to just put in the numbers at the shows. And you can see  who
was there, and who did what, both shows. This might be interesting.

Putting on a Futurity is not easy.  Tedi got notice that the judge was  not
able to come, on the Wednesday before the show. When the trophies were
delivered, she discovered that the name of the club was wrong.  After  finding
out
who was next on the list for judges she finally reached the back-up  judge and
made arrangements for her to be here. As to the trophies, here it is  the day
of the show, and the new plaques aren't here. So, I suppose the wrong  name
will be awarded.  I doubt anyone will refuse to take them.  Wood  is wood.

I was told Bob and Dave are here, I had to work, so I couldn't pick anyone
up.  I probably will be doing some pickup or delivery, but I am not  asking.  I
expect someone will ask if they need anything.

This is as great a location for a show you could ask for. It is an RV park
with trees, cabins, and facilities.  It must be 20 acres or so, and I was  all
excited to hear there was a car show here today. But, since I watched 100
Volkswagons coming in, I think it is a VW show.  How long does it take to  look
at a Volkswagon?

I see that Lix Leshhorn is here already, and Ken and Kathy Tank brought
Hunter. Ken helped Tom Brown and I move picnic tables. There is Ben Bignoria,
smoking and walking a sable at the same time.  Bret and Karen Taylor are  here
early, and Brent is doing most of the work. Dave Coleman came in, and is
talking to Hunter.

Vivian told me she worked at 3 in the morning to get the judging books  done,
it is a lot of work. She gave me the catalog last night, and it took me
about an hour to figure out how to get them up on the computer.  Amy is  here
early, and now people are starting to come in. I just talked to Sue Godek,  and
Sharon Albright is talking to Tom Brown.

I drove over early thinking it might need to be set up, but they came over
yesterday to set up the ring. After the first show we have to take down the
speaker, change the table cloth, set up the next show,a nd there we are. Twyla
is here with Donna, and she is in red, I hope that doesn't mean she expects a
second.

I did see Lamont, and I expect his dog to finish here today. Both Bob and
Dave should like him, but they should also like Twyla's dog.  It is going  to
be
an interesting show.  Gegorgette Lilly is here with her mone Agnes,  and
setting up the food.  Tedi just got here with lots of food, cookies and  fruit.
offered to cook, but no one wanted me to. I do wonder who they talked  to.

I see that Carolyn Martello is walking a puppy, and I think she is thinking
of winning too.
Richard Sotille is talking to her too, and Alycia is here  with her mother,
and she said they left Dave at home. I hopehe knows it.   Tedi is walking
Honey, she thinks she will win too. Come to think of it, we all  think we are
going
to win, don't we?  I talked to the Freenys, and they  said they had to park
the RV so far away that they needed to rent a car. This is  a big park. Dick is
here to ring steward.

I spent a little time with The Famous Linda Battistoni. If she loses any
more weight, we will have to ask her to carry weights with her so she won't
blow
away.  Kathy Tank is walking with Hunter, and everyone is sort of milling
about, it is early, and we are all set up, there is nothing more to do, other
than to get the judge, and start the show.  Jan Coleman is talking to Liz  and
Laurie Bealue is here.  Sharon Avery stopped to talk. She takes such  great
pictures, and her husband Mike has the abilityt o take a moving picture  better
than anyone else I have ever seen.

It is starting to get exciting now. Frank Frans see Linda Kury, and the
Philliponts are here too. Bud came by, he is looking great, and even Jack
Newton
is here now.  Joanna and Al Rand got here at the last minute and Al is in
camoflage, so I almost didn't see him.  Bobby Kindie came for the show and  so
did Thurmond all the way from Vegas.

The speakers weren't working, they are using one club's system for the
morning, and one for the afternoon. Don't ask!  Cindy Tellefson is getting
ready
to show, and I did tak to Bev. Parking is a bit of a problem, so everyone  is
double and triple parked. We know who everyone is, so it isn't a problem.
Nancy Godek is walking a dog and there is Marylou Newton with Jack.   Everyone
is
here, and Bill Tank is talking to Ann Thompson, and everyone has  picked a
seat and ready for the show. Bob is here ready to judge, so we might as  well
start the festivities.

AM PM Puppy Dogs  6 mos. and under 9  mos
RIVENDELL'S YOU BET I WILL  DN19155002  8-1-07
Breeders/Owners.  By Ch Jezra's Daytona x Ch Rivendell's Magnoila HSAs,
Owners:  Jennifer & Paul Root, Ben Bigornia  & Robert Nichols,  2077 Willow
Pass
Rd, Bay Point, CA 94565
Art Sinclair, Agent
YASKO VOM  FLEISHCHERHEIM  DN195421 10-5-07
Breeder: William Fleischer. By Zamp vom  Thermodos x Uma vom Jugerhaus.
Owner: Paul Mazzone, 5930 Alessandro Ave,,Temple  City CA 91780

AM PM Puppy Dogs 9 mos and under 12  mos
LEALYNN SCHATZMAR'S SURPRISE DN18483101  5-21-07
Breeder:   Liz Leschhorn.  By Lealynn Secret Agent Man v High Sierra x
Lealynn  Mar-Cia's Moon Dance.  Owners: Bob & Darlene Ghigleri, 1947 Vista del
Norte, Fallbrook, CA 92028. Ken Tank, Agent

  YONCALLA'S ACE IN THE HOLE DN18678508 6-29-07
Breeders/Owners. By  Yoncalla's Make My Day v Lealynn x Yoncalla's
Authenticity v Jericho.   Owners: Robert & Linda Freeny, 198 Via Baja, Ventura,
CA 93003
Nancy  McDonald, Agent.

  JERICHO'S JACOB. DN18797003  5-12-07.  Breeders/
Owners.  By Ch  Jericho's Easy Spirit of D'Arte HSAS  x Ch Jericho's
Bittersweet of  Castlehill. Owners: Dick & Jean Whalen, 11405 Knoll Vista St,
Moreno
Valley,  CA 92555

  KAYWIND'S DEBONAIR DIONNSYS DN18538101 5-20-07
Breeders/Owners. By  Ch. Aramist's Zillion Dollar Guy x Zoni's Aura Aglitter.
Owners: Gale A. Taylor  & Charlen Kay Talylor, 1232 Chestnut Ave, Beaumont,
CA 92223

AM PM  Dogs.  12 mos and under 18  mos
11 11 INFLIGHT'S SINGIN' IN THE RAIN DN17120401   2-9-07
Breeders:  Patricia Strong & Kathaleen Strong. By Lorien's Park Avenue x
Cedar Canyon  Dora. Owners: Julie Hamasaki, Lorry Bellah, Kathaleen Strong,
22305
SE 214th St,  Maple Valley, WA 98038.  Lorry Bellah, Agent

  GOLDSKY'S RADIO FLYER OF JERICHO  DN1688061
Breeders  Will Guerry/D & J Whalen.  By Ch. Cathlin Cruz Control of Gold Skys
x  Ch Jericho's Malagueta. Owner: Will Guerry, 423 Wilshire Dr, Phoenix, AZ
85008.  Bill Tank, Agent

  KARILYNNE'S MIDNIGHT EXPRESS, CGC. DN16786011
1-13-07.   Breeders:  Marie Bevacqua x Jacqueline M. Simon.  By Ch Lorien's
Late  Nite x Hear of Sunny Bee.
Owners: Richard B & Susan H Koch, 3305 Crail  Way, Glendale, CA 91206.  Jerry
Guzman, Agent

  SCARAB'S URANIUM OF ROHAN DN16252701   10-20-06
Breeders/Owners. By Ch Jezra's Daytona x Ch Rivendell's Margueritte Scarab.
Owners: Roberta A Kindy, Ben Bigornia & Isabelle Dupzyk, 8600 Mecca Rd., El  k
Grove, CA 95624.     Art Sinclair,  Agent
.
MARINER'S WHISKY RIVER. DN16767802   12-14-06
Breeders:Joyce Shelp & Debra Freidberg.  By Ch  Talimar's Top  Shelf Tebe
Nobe HT x Ch Mariner's Aria D'Arte.  Owners: Debra Kaser &  Joyce Shelp, 27973
Goetz Rd, Quail Valley, CA 92587   Cindy Tellefsen,  Agent

  WINSOME'S DESBERADO DN17017202  2-12-07   Breeders:
Owners   By Ch Kaleef's Joshua v Kenlyn x Ch Winsome's Bearitney Spears.
Owners:  Frank & Kris Fasano., 31104 N Avenue, Adel IA 50003
ELIS  COMIN OF STONE RYDGE DN16604801  11-26-2006
Breeder:   Lamont Ullrich & Jose Covarrubias.  By Ch Kenlyn's  Big Shot V
Sunfarms x Voncovas Chanel v Stone Rydge.
Owner: Lamont Ullrich, PO Box 70102 Tucson AZ 85737.  JR
Alcantara, Jr. Agent

  BACKACHERS WHALEN V JERICHO DN17329701
12-25-06.  Breeders/Owners.  By Ch Backachers Chancellor v Almar x Jerichos
Me Me of  Backachers  Owners: R & E Sottile & D & J Whalen, P.O. Box 906,
Tehachapi, CA 93581.  Bill Basu, Agent

  CANTARS CAMPEON KALEEF.  DN17577603.   3-18-07
Breeder:   Robert Alcantara Jr   By Ch Kaleef's American Cowboy x Jarnan's La
 Tormenta V Lakota.  Owners:  S Brehony/R Alcantara Jr/J & S  Iglesias, 4915
Baseline Ave.,Santa Ynez, CA 93460
SHANTY'S MONTE CARLO DN17132002. 1-26-07  Breeders:
Sharon Buckley & Jean Lallensack..  By Ch  Karagin's Hoodlum
Of Castlehill x Ch Shanty's  Tanqueray   Owners Jesse &
Cynthia Perry &  Sharon Buckley, 1815 E Eldorado Rd, Las
Vegas, NV 89123. Cindy  Tellefsen, Agent

AM PM Novice Dogs
UTOPIA'S GALLANT YANCY.   DN131162602  9-30-05
Breeders: Kathy A Aubrey/Debra  Kaser.  By Utopia's Encore
For Mariner x Utopia's  Cranberry.  Owner: Earl James, 9234
Laurel Ave, Pomona CA  91768

           GHENGIS VOM  ZONI DN1579905 8-14-06.  Breeder:  Paul
Mazzone. By Gello von Lear  x Zoni's What A Sweetie.  Owners; Robert Ryan &
Paul Mazzone, 5930  Alessandro Ave. Temple City, CA 91780

AM PM Bred by Exhibitor Dogs
MARINER'S LET IT RIDE  V CANTOR. DN15096604
5-26-05 Breeders:  D Kaser, J Shelp, R Alcantara, Jr.
By Ch Kenlyn's Big  Shot v Sunfarm x Ch Mariner's  Point of View.  Owners:
Veronica  Dollar, Debra Kaser, Robert A Alcantarra, Jr.  4545 Rover Ridge Rd,
Acton,  CA 93510.  Hallie McMullen, Agent

AM PM American Bred  Dogs
JAGAN KARAGIN'S HAPPHOUR DN14655201.   3-28-06
Breeders:  Anne Thompson, Karen Taylor, Jerry Guzman.
By Ch Karagin's  Hoodlum of Castlehill x Ch Jagan's Happanunoit.  Owners
Ellen Borders,  Pamela O'Dell, Karen Taylor, Anne Thompson, 5614 Lydia Ct.,
Livermore, CA  94550.   Art Sinclair, Agent.

 SCHATZMAR'S CARSON PALMER DN15411301 8-8-06
Breeders: Bob &  Darlene Ghigleri. By Ch Welove Du Chien's
Army of One x Ch Schatzmar's  Showtime.  Owners: Marie
Koster, Bob & Darlene Ghigleri. 15550  Akron St., Riverside,
CA 92508.  Ken Tank, Agent

  YONCALLA'S MAKE MY DAY V. LEALYNN DN12790302
11-22-05.  Breeder:  Liz Leschhorn.  By Ch  Kismet's Sight for    Sore Eyes x
Lealynn Marcia's  Moondance.  Owners Roberty &   Linda Freeny, 198 Via  Baja,
Ventura CA 93003.  Nancy
McDonald, Agent

             MARINER'S BLACK ANGUS. DN143545104   4-12-06
Breeders:  Debra Kaser, Joyce Shelp, Cathleen Bennett  By Utopia's  Smooth As
Ice x Ch Mariner's Area D'Arte.  Owners:
Debra Kaser &  Joyce Shelp, 27973 Goetz Rd., Quail Valley, CA 92586.  Cindy
Tellefsen,  Agent

  MAR HAVEN'S LAST COWBOY SONG DN15241101  4-23-06
Breeder:  Carolyn Martello  By Ch WeLove  DuChien's Army of
One  x Mar Haven's Southern Nights  Owners:  Frank & Carolyn Martello  &
Doris Estabrook, 1150 Mar Haven Rd., Colfax, CA 95713  Bill Basu,  Agent

  VITO OF STONE RYDGE DN12938202  11-20-05   Breeder/
Owner..   By Ch Kenlyn's Big Shot v Sunfarms x Ch Backachers Bam of Stone
Rydge.   Owner: Lamont Ullrich,
P O Box 70102, Tucson AZ 85737  JR Alcantara, Jr,  Agent

AM PM Open Dogs
STONEHEDGE'S JAG   DN01158601  4-13-02  Breeders
Patrica McBride &  James Girtatos.  By Ch Sirus Park's Worth
The Trip x Ch  Stonehdege Victoria.  Owners:  J Girtatos &
L  Parkhurst & K & K Tank. c /o Joe Majzel, Agent. P O  Box
801, Camarillo CA 93011-0801

  LORIEN'S PATRON.  DN12815401  11-20-05.   Breeders/
Owners.  By Ch. TR's Antonio x Ch Geor-Jan's Ice  Castles.
Owners: Twyla  Miner, Georgette Lilley, Agnes Fuchs, 19740 Markham  St.,
Riverside,  CA92508  JR Alcantara, Agent

  MARINER'S POINT GUARD DN13375801   10-15-05
Breeders/Owners  By Ch MarHaven's Color Guard  x
Ch Mariner's Point  of View. Ownerws:: Debra Kaser & Joyce Shelp, 2973 Goetz
Rd., Quail Valley  CA 92587 Cindy Tellefsen, Agent.

  CEASER VOM CERBERUZ DL84645302  6-20-00   Breeder
Emerald Huldrermore  By Elwood's Jock v Daldiamboz x
Elwood's Lady Diana.  Owner Billy McCray, 16512 S  Caress
Ave., East Rancho Dominguez , CA 90221

  UTOPIA'S SMOOTH AS ICE. DL88165902  6-2-01   Breeder:
Kathy Aubrey.  By Ch Rohan's Glass Palace x  Utopia's
Sig Alert.  Owners Cathleen Bennett & Joe Guay,  706 S
Acacia, Rialto, CA 92376  Grace Cassidy, Agent

  AVION CHIEF OF STAFF DN11042002  3-27-05   Breeders/
Owners: Edward & Claire Drosdick .  By Ch  Karagin's Hoodlum
Of Castlehill x Ch Avion Advantage PT. Karen  Taylor, Agent,
7392 Wagon Wheel Lane, Vacaville CA 95688.   Jerry Guzman,
Handler.

AM PM Puppy Bitches 6 mos and under 9  mos
JAGAN'S REMINGTON OF JEZRA DN20261201  8-11-07
Breeders:  Anne H Thompson, Tracy Radigan.  By  Ch Jezra's
Daytona x Jagan's My Memories.   Owners:   Kay Springer,
Ellen Borders, Jerome Amerman  & Anne Thompson, 4214
Gregory St., Oakland, CA 94619   Art Sinclair, Agent.

  RIVENDELL'S YOU JUST WATCH ME  DN10155001  8-1-07
Breeders Jennifer & Paul Root & B. Bigornia.   By Ch Jezra's
Daytona x Ch. Rivendell's Magnolia, HSAs   Owners: Margaret
Kurz, P& J Root & B Bigornia.  2077  Willow Pass Rd., Bay
Point CA 94565  Art Sinclair,  Agent

1  SHARLEN'S SIMPLY IRRESISTIBLE  DN197865101   7-29-07
Breeders/Owners. By Ch Schokrest San Gregorio of Gracefield x Sharlen's
Selena.  Owners: Sharon Allbright & Amy Riley, PO Box 429, Applegate CA  95703
Amy Riley, Agent

 CATARAS HARD TO GET JJ ENCORE. DN18927302  8-2-07
Robert A  Alcantara Jr & Linda Battistoni.  By Ch Sater-Nordlicht Hard Drive
x  Canta'rs Dora v Sunfarms Owners: Sondra & Gregory Abarr & Robert
Alcantara, Jr.  5327 W W Plantation Oaks Dr, Rosharon TX 77583-2657   J. R.
Alcantara,
Agent

 LIEBCHEN'S GIRL'S GOT RHYTHM.  DN19131105   8-22-07
Breeder: Gail Bauman  By Saterhaus TJ or Nordlicht x Windmill's  Livin On A
Prayer.  Owner: Jennifer Arends, 1804 Elk St #12, Rocky Springs  WY 82901  Ken
Tank, Agent

  MARINER'S RHYME OF SHADOW ACRES DN20367401
7-14-07   Breeders/Owners By Ch Kenlyn's Aries of Hicliff x Ch Mariner's
Jenny from the  Block.  Owners:  Kebra Kaser, Joyce Shelp, Cindy Tellefsen &
Sheryl Brockett, 27973 Goetz Rd., Quail Valley CA 92587 Cindy Tellefsen,  Agent

      MARINER'S REASON OF SHADOW ACRES  DN20365402
7-14-07  Breeders/Owners Ch Kenlyn's Aries of Hicliff x Ch Mariner's Jenny
from the Block.  Owners:  Kebra Kaser, Joyce Shelp, Cindy Tellefsen  & Sheryl
Brockett, 27973 Goetz Rd., Quail Valley CA 92587 Cindy Tellefsen,  Agent

AM PM Puppy Bitches 9 mos and under 12  mos
4  GREENLEAF'S STAR STRUCK V SURGIO.  DN18506110
7-3-07 Breeders Patrick Green & Nancy Godek  McDonald
By Ch  Marquis' Show Stopper Surgio RN x Lorien's Moonstruck.  Owners:
Jennifer Smith & Debra Smith1253
S Acacia, Apache Junction, AZ  85219.  Nancy Godek McDonald, Agent
2 am SHALAKO'S LITTLE RED CORVETTTE  V DANKA
DN18209502  5-27-07  Breeder Ann Hutton  By Ch
Danka's Dream Catcher v Stoyland x Bradshy My Darling
Clemetine.   Owners:  Carol & Dan Weale, 568 E Eagle
Court, Gilbert AZ  85295.  Bill Tank, Agent

JERICHO'S REBECCA.  DN18797002  5-12-07  Breeders/Owners   By Ch Jericho's
Easy Spirit of D'Arte HSAs x  Ch Jericho's Bittersweet of Castlehill. Owners:
Dick & Jean Whalen 11405  Knoll Vista St., Moreno Valley CA 92555

  JERICHO'S RACHEL DN18797001  5-12-07    Breeders/Owners  By Ch Jericho's
Easy Spirit of D'Arte HSAs x Ch  Jericho's Bittersweet of Castlehill. Dick &
Jean Whalen. 11405 Knoll Vista  St., Moreno  Valley CA 92555

2  KAYWIND'S ENCHATING ECHO DN18538102  5-20-07
Breeders/Owners  By Ch Aramist's Zillion Dollar Guy x Zoni's Aura  Aglitter
Owners Gale A Taylor & Charlen Ray Taylor, 1232 Chestnut Ave  Beasumont CA
92223

  KALEEF'S KC V LOVESTEAD-CAMPEON  DN18874402
7-02-07 Breeders Jose & Suzanne Iglesias.  By  Ch
Kaleef's American  Cowboy x Ch Sajela's Soledad O'Brien v Kenlyn.  Owners:
Charles &  Suzanne Moore, 16413 Fitzhugh Rd, Dripping Springs TX 78620

  KALEEF'S RAGS TO RICHES CAMPEON  DN18874404
7-2-07  Breeder Jose Iglesis  By Ch Kaleef's American Cowboy x Ch  Sajela's
Solidad O'Brien v Kaleef  Owners: Jose Iglesias/JR  Alcantara/Suzanne Broheny.
4915 Baseline, Santa Ynez CA 93460

3  SCARAB-TEBE NOBE ALWAYZ SUMTHIN  DN18723202
Breeders/Owners By Ch Jezra's Daytona x Ch Rivendell's Margueritte Scarab.
Owners: Ben Bigornia, Jennifer & Paul Root, Isabelle Dupzyk 4970 Bosworth  Ct,
Newark CA 94560  Mr. Channing Sheets, Agent

AM PM Bitches 12 mos and under 18 mos
2  KARILYNN'S  ZENA OF BO-MAR DN1678601  1-13-07
Breeders:  M Bevacqua  & J Simon  By Ch Lorien's
Late Nite x Hear of  SunnyBee  Owner Marie Jamerson
17738 Citron Ave., Fontana,  CA 92335.  Tiffany Petitt, Agent
4  JEZRA'S DeVILLE  DN17504001 10-25-06  Breeder
Tracy Radigan.  By Ch  Brazos of Sater Nordlicht x
Jezra's Kiss n Tell.Owners Michel  & Naomi Ebertin
9790 N Invergordon Rd, Paradise Valley AZ  85253
Nancy McDonald, Agent

               GOLDSKYS GRACELAND  DN16880602  12-27-06
Breeders Will  Guerry/D & J Whalen.  By Ch Cathlin
CruzControl of  Goldskys x Ch Jericho's Malaqueta
Owner:  Will Guerry 4236 E  Wilshire Dr, Phoenix
AZ 85008  Bill Tank, Agent

3  ROHAN'S INDIGO GIRL DN16862702  1-30-07  Breeders:
B Kindy, N Hubbell, S Witmer.  By Ch Karizma's  Nicaragua x
Witmer's Frosted Toffee.  Owner, Linda  Battistoni, 22544
Meyer Ravine Road, Grass Valley, CA  95949

  KATHERINE NICKS  DN16803803  12-22-06   Breeder:
Janet Gaddin.  By Ch Mar Haven's Elite Guard x  Spiritwinds'
Lt.Dax  Owners: Linda Nicks & Michael  Nicks, 3732 Discovery
Creek Ave., Las Vegas NV 89301.  Cindy  Tellefsen, Agent

  HICKORYHILL'S MAGIC MARKER DN17764002  3-6-07
1 WB  BOW Breeders:  Steve & Christine Granger.  By Ch  Hickoryhill's GQ
x Langenau's Layla of Stoneway.  Owner:  Dave Lasater, P O
Box 400116, Las Vegas, NV 89140

AM PM Novice Bitches
2  JERICHO'S CLASSIC.   DN15713202  7-27-06   Breeders:
Dick &  Jean Whalen. By ChJericho's Easy Spirt of D'Arte HSAs X Jericho's
Timeless  Image. Owners: Butch & Lucy Claudio,  75143 Old Dale Road,
Twenty-Nine
Palms, CA 92277

1  RIVENDELL'S XANADU DN17226802  12-30-06   Breeders:
Jennifer & Paul Root.  By Rivendell's Manheim  Steamroller,
HSAs x Ch Rivendell's Natalie Bayou Bay.   Owners Jene &
Isabelle Dupzyk, J Root & E Nichols, 2077  Willow Pass Rd.,
Bay Point, CA 94565.  Art Sinclair,  Agent

  CRYSTARIDGE'S URA DREAM CATCHER DN20649001
4-22-05. Breeders:  Robert & Sylvia Clark.  By  Crystaridge's
Vega x  Crytaridge's Beautiful Dream.  Owners: C Bennett
& J Guay, 706 S  Acacia Ave., Ralto, CA 92376.  Grace
Cassidy, Agent

  RIVENDELL'S VIVIENNE OF JEZRA.  DN16694205   12-2-06
Breeders:  P & J Root.  By Ch Jezra's Daytona x Ch Rivendell's On  The Money.
 Owners:  M & N Ebertin & T. Radian. 19365 McKinley  Ave., Manteca CA 95337.
Art Sinclair, Agent

AM PM Bred by Exhibitor Btiches
ECLIPSE'S WILD  MONTANA SKIES DN12268002   7-29-05
Breeder/Owners.  By Ch Caraland-Survival's Magellan x Ch Eclipse's Rachel
Carson.  Owners: Colette Skinner & Debra Kaser, 2241 Pinot Rd,  Henderson, NV
89002

1  RICHTERSLUST'S LEILA ALI DN17348802   3-2-07
Breeders: Herbert Drew, J R Alcantara, Sergio  Espejo
By Ch Kenlyn's Big Shot v Sunfarm  x Ch Richterlust's
Serengeti.  Owners: Herbert Drew, JR Alcantara and  Pat
Ayers. P.O. Box 20067, Jean NV 89019

AM PM American Bred Bitches
KALEEF'S ME OH MILEE V  KENLYN  DN14078508  4-12-06
Breeders: Sheree Moses  & Kathy Hill.  By Kenlyn's Cash v
Kenlyn x Kaleef's  Gracie v Kenlyn  Owner: Kim Nikon, 10240
North 40th Street,  Phoenix AZ 85028

1 RWB CHABLIS SCANDALOUS DN15470201  6-17-206
Breeders: Cindy & Ardlin Barlley.  By Chablis Coda
Nomoremrniceguy x Chablis Silhouette Joelle.   Owner:
Thurban Warrick, 3800 Maruice Court, Las Vegas NV  89108
Bill Basu, Agent

  DREI ECKS ADRIAN  DN14757701  6-16-06   Breeder/
Owner   By Ch  Backachers Chancellor v Almar x Signore Hermonie of Drei  Eck.
  Owner: Madeline E Lassich, 20800
Early Dawn Court, Tehachapi  CA 93561

  AZUMA'S BELLSAY'S NEW SENSATION  DN15977001
9-19-06 Breeders: James & Julie Hamasaki  By Ch  Lenlor's
Maximus CD x  Ch Azuma's Cinnabars Olivia.  Owners:
Lee & Liela Bellah, 47306  294th Ave SE, Enumclaw, WA
98022.  Lorry Bellah, Agent

  SCHATTTEN'S THE ONE ROSE DN15460902   4-12-06
Breeders: Lois Gregor-Nancy Hubbell-McLeah Fowler.   By
Ch Mar Haven's Man in Black x Ch Schatten's Beaulieu  v
Kansten.  Owner: Amy Riley & Lois Gregor, P.O. Box  429
Applegate, CA 95703  Amy Riley, Agent

           COASTLINE  BLACKBERRY DN16363701  8-29-06
Breeders /Owners. By Ch Mar Haven's Man  In Black x Lorien's Morgan Le Fay.
Owners Jacque & Tom Philippbar, 217  Avenida Verde, San Clemente CA 92672 Ken
Tank, Agent

 MARINER'S ALIBI AT CROSSROADS DN14354503  4-12-06
Breeders:  Debra Kaser,Joyce Shelp & Cathleen Bennett.
By Utopia's Smooth as Ice x  Ch Mariner's Aria D'Arte.  Owners
Debra Kaser & Joyce Shelp, 27973  Goetz Rd, Quail Valley CA

BACKACHERS SHA NAY NAY   DN14018001  2-11-06
Breeders/Owners.  By  Ch Marhaven and The Beat Goes On x
Ch Backachers O '  Sole  Mio.  Owners: Richard & Elizabeth
Sotille, P.O. Box 906,  Tehachapi, CA 93581  Bill Basu, Agent
3  LONG  PEAK COLOR MY WORLD  DN13529705  3-3-06   Breede/-Owner Patty Korsch
 By Ch Cathlin's Tobruk x  Ch
Castlehill's Tuff Cookie.  Karen Taylor, Agent.   7392 Wagon
Wheel Lane, Vacaville, CA 95688  Cindy  Tellefsen, handler

  LORIEN'S QUIET NIGHTS AT ENCORE   DN15416903
8-9-06  Breeders: Twyla Miner, Georgette Lilley & Agnes
Fuchs.  By Ch Lorien's Late Night x Ch  Geor-Jan Lorien Ice
Castles.  Owners: Linda Battistoni,  Chaning Sheets, Twyla
Miner, 22544 Meyer Ravine Rd., Grass  Valley CA 95949
Channing Sheets, Agent

  TEBE NOBE BODACIOUS RIVENDELL DN10029301
2-7-05 Breeders: B Bigornia, I Dupzyk, P & J Root.   By
Ch Elvaston's  Southern Byrne HT x Ch Rivendell's Margueritte
Scarab HT.  Owners:   Ben Bigornia, Isabelle & Jene Dupzyk &
Paul Root., 4970 Bosworth  Court, Newark, CA 94560 .
Mr. Art Sinclair, Agent

  LORIEN'S QUE PASA de CLAYFIELD.  DN1541604   8-9-06
Breeder: Twyla Miner, Georgette Lilley, Agnes Fuchs.  By  Ch
Lorien's Late Night x Ch Geor-Jan Lorien's Ice Castles.   Owner
Twyla Miner, 19740 Markham St., Riverside CA 9250.   JR
Alcantara, Agent

AM PM Open Bitches
3  SHADOW ACRES ABSOLUT OF  CARALAND.   DN13170103
10-11-05 Breeders: Jack Newton & Sheryl Brockett.   By
Ch Talimar's Top  Shelf x Ch Ponca Hills Christy Brinkley
Owners:Carl B Alaniz &  Deborah Kniss, 3167 Holloway Court, Thousand Oaks, CA
91320. Cindy Tellefesen,  Agent

  RIVENDELL'S SOME LIKE IT HOT PT DN08612301   7-12-04
Breeders:  Paul & Jennifer Root.  By Ch  Jacar-Rivendell's
Brando HSAs x Rivvendell Utopia Sachet  Jericho.  Owners:
Jene & Isabelle Dupzyk & P & J  Root. Art Sinclair, Agent

1  WELOVE DU CHIEN'S HONEY BE GOOD.  DN09840102
2-5-05 Breeders: Jeffrey Moebius & Jane Kerner.  By Ch
Braunhaus Samari x  Welove Du Chien's Gwenevere.  Owners:
Evan & Tedi Ginsburg, 14823  Las Tunas Dr, Hacienda Heights, CA 91745.  Jerry
Guzman, Agent

 LORIEN'S PANDEMONIUIM DN12815402  Breeders/Owners
By Ch TR's  Antonio x Ch Geor-Jan Lorien's Ice Castles
Owners:  Twyla Miner,  Georgette Lilley, Agnes Fuchs.
19470 Markham St., Riverside CA 92508   Cindy Tellefsen,
Agent

4  BAR-K'S DOUBLE DELIGHT HT.  DN14453801   4-22-06
Breeders/Owners  By Ch Jezra's Daytona x Ch Washone's Spider Woman  HSAs.
Owners: Karen Toth & Valerie Nelson, 7825 Cranford Lane, Dublin,  CA 94568

  CANTAR'S CALAMITY JANE OF LAKOTA  DN10889701
6-2-05  Breeders:  Robert A Alcantara, Jr &  Victoria A
Cayer. By Ch Kenlyn's Big Shot v Sunfarms x  Lakota's
Bedazzlin Sunset.  Owners Connie Cabanela, JR  Alcantara &
Victoria Cayer, P.O. Box 2252, Chino, CA  91708-2252

(4 AM BD) RIVENDELL-CHOPAE ROSETTA  DN09554107   1-7-05
Breeders:   Lissa  Cunningham & J.  Root.  By Ch Jacaar-Rivendell Brando  HAS
x Rivendell-Chopae Yum Yum.  Owners:  Breeders & R. A.  Alcantara, Jr., 4545
Rover Ridge
Road, Acton, CA 93510

  KOHLEIN'S CUBA.  DN14078301  4-24-03.   Breeders:
Kathyn & Maria McDonald.  By Altana's  Tradition x  Kohlein's
Byzantine.  Owners: C Martello,  M Warrick, C Bennett &
J Guay, 706 S Acacia Ave., Rialto CA  92376.  Grace Cassidy,
Agent

2  MAR HAVEN'S SARAJEVO SUNRISE  DN 14089501
Breeders: Frank & Carolyn Martello.  By Acava's Cold  Climate
X Ch Mar Haven's Annies Song.  Owners: Tom &  Shirley
Briggs O'Brien & Carolyn Martello, P.O. Box 1445  Gridley, Ca
95948.

  TOIABE HENRIETTA WEINHARD HSAs.  DN03422508
Breeders/Owners.  By Covy Tucker Hill's High Marc  x Griffins
Tulsa Griffin.  Owners:  R Joralemon  & S Moore. % Tracy
Radigan, 19365 McKinley Ave., Manteca, CA  95337.
Channing Sheets,  Agent.

AM PM Veteran Dog Class
1  GROM V WESELSKIEJ  ZAGRDODY FN1484942   5-24-00
Breeder:   Boeslav Wesenski.  By Hoss vom Larchenhain x Quinz z Beroliny.
Owners.  Jim & Eden, Hall, 24654 208th Ave SE Maple Valley WA  98038

AM PM Veteran Bitch Class
1  CH GEOR-JAN LORIEN'S  ICE CASTLES Breeders/
Owners  By Ch Lorien's Stepaside x Ch  Geor-Jan's
Steel Magnolia.   Owners Twyla Miner,  Georgette
Lilley, Agnes Fuchs., 9740 Markham St.,  Riverside
CA 92508  JR Alcantara, Agent

AM PM Best of Breed Competition
CH ROHAN'S REWARD  HT, RN DN05626003
12-19-03 Breeders: Roberta Kindy & Kathy  Aubrey
By Ch Witmer's  Jamiroquai x Ch Utopia's Blast From
The Past.  Owners: Melanie Elder  & Kay Springer,
4214 Gregory St., Oakland, CA 94619   Art Sinclair,
Agent   Dog

BOS  CH CATHLIN CRUZ CONTROL OF  GOLDSKYS
DN07631901  5-28-04  Breeder: Judith  Hale.  By
Sammy Vom Drachenberg PT x  Cathlin's Kigali  Owners:
Will Guerry & Bill Tank, 4236 E Wilshire Dr,  Phoenix
AZ 85008  Bill Tank, Agent. Dog

BOB  CH JAGAN-KARAGIN HAPPSAYSITALL  DN14655202
3-28-06 Breeders Anne Thompson, Karen Taylor &
Jerry Guzman.   By Ch Karagin's Hoodlum of Castlehill
X Ch Jagans Happanunoit.  Owner:  Robert A Kindy,
8600 Mecca Rd., Elk Grove CA 95624-9663 Bitch

 CH LIEBCHEN'S BOOGIE WONDERLAND
DN08716103  Breeders  Gail Bauman & Cindy Rarrat
By Ch Saterhaus Bad Boy of Nordlicht x  Windmill's
Livin On A Prayer.  Owners: Gail Bauman & Dan  Mosher
101 Tootys Ave. Yankton, SD 57078  Ken Tank, Agent Bitch
CH WOODSIDE'S  THE BOUNTY HUNTER.
DN14939503  6-18-05  Breeders:   Sandy Anderson, Linda Wheeler & Jack
Kilgour.  By Ch Kenlyn's  Calvin
Hi-Cliff Kaleef x Prariefire Zshota Rozsha.  Owners:
Bob &  Ellen Fink & Anthony Amoroso.  Karen Taylor,
Agent.  7392 Wagon  Wheel Lane, Vacaville, CA95688
Jerry Guzman,handler  Dog

Evan

Asgard German Shepherds
http://www.asgardgsd.com/
Where Type Movement and Temperament come   together