[ SHOWGSD-L ] Saturday at San Jose

  • From: ELG440@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 30 Jun 2007 19:26:18 EDT

Another terrific day.  It started out with having a chance to talk to  Bob
and Nadine Grady, that is a good day for me any time. I see Dave and Jan
Coleman sitting with Jennifer Root. The Freenys are here, and Linda is looking
great as usual. I did get to hug Cappy and Gloria, and as a bonus Yolanda, this

morning. Eric Norby came early to help set up, and I see bill Basu in a flower
shirt, but he seems to be handling that way too.

Laurie Beaula is here to show again, and I see that Frank Fasano is working
the crowd, and laughing. Debbie Freedberg is talking to Nancy Hubble, who was
sitting with Bobbie Kindy.  Carolyn Martello is dressed up today in blue,
and The Guz is here, and not handling again. The Famous Linda Basttoni came to
sit with me, with the cutest sable puppy on her lap.  Rober is here working
wth the dogs, and I see that Pam Odell is commenting on me typing and watching
at the same time. She is talking to Kathy Strong, who is working on the day,
with a beer already. I have to hand it to her, I couldn't do that.

I did talk to Paul Johnson, Kathy had to give me the name. Now that she is
closer, it wasn't a beer, but pop.  I did talk to Don Knight again,  evidently
Northwestern canceled a bunch of flights, and that is what Ellen is  flying.
But Ellen is here, (this is the third time she was to do the show, and  made it
this time). And I see that Sharon Avery is doing the pictures, and she  does
such a good job.

It is great to see Amy handling, as was said before she does a great job.
Tedi moved the car four times before she and Twyla couldn't decide where to put

it.  Art Sinclair is ringside, and I see that Veronica Dollar is doing a
great job as a Junior.  I see that she and mentor Hallie McMullen are  here.  I
met them years ago, and so glad to see them doing so well  now.  Kent is
talking to Terri Miles Green, and Jess has a dog out in the  fiteld. Karen
Taylor
came by for a minute, and working to keep the dogs ready  for the ring. Cini
Tellefson is in almost every class, and the handlers are  getting numbers.

I spent a little time talking to Bob and Nadine Grady, and it is good to  see
Bob doing so well.  He judged Juniors, and had on a great purple  jacket.

IT'S SHOW TIME
JUDGE ELLEN MIGLIORE

JUNIOR HANDLING

1.   KINGSWOOD DIAMOND OF HALLMARK Breeder Syd Malbert Sire  Kingswood's
Alexandrita of Hallmark Dam Kingswood's Tiddlywinks owner Brenda  Shepard
Junior
Handler Logan Shepard

1.   JEZRA'S FULL THROTTLE Breeder Cindy Tellefsen & Ben  Bigornia Sire ch
Jexra's Daytona Dam Jezra's Show N tell Owner Michael &  Katherine Gray & Cindy
Tellefsen Junior Handler Blake Irysh

OPEN SENIOR HANDLER
BEST JUNIOR HANDLER

1.   CH VAN CLEVES ELA FITZGERALD Breeeder Nancy Hart Battaglia  Sire ch
O'Danny Boy of Heinerburg Dam Van Cleves Cassandra v Kaleef Owenr Hallie
McMullen, Veronica Dollar & Ann Smith Junior Handler Veronica Dollar

6-9 MONTH PUPPY DOGS

1.   SCARAB'S URANIUM OF ROHAN Breeder Ben Bigornia, Paul &  Jennifer Root,
Isabelle Dupzyk Sire Ch Jezra's Daytona Dam Ch Rivendell's  Margarite Scarab,
PT Owner Roberta Kindy & Ben Bigornia

9-12 MONTH PUPPY DOGS

1.   MIDNIGHT SUNS TOMMY BAHAMA Breeder B. Banister K Crago, Al.  Dowing, M &
N Ebertin Sire Ch Talimar's Top Shelp Tebe Nobe HT Dam Ch  Midnight Sun's
Caribbean Queen Owner B. Banister, K. Crag, A. Dowling, M & N  Ebertin

2.   LORIEN'S QUIZ KID Breeder Twyla Miner, Georgette Lilley,  Agnes Fuchs
Sire Ch Lorien's Late Night Dam Ch Geor-Jan Lorien's Ice Castles  Owner Twyla
Miner, Georgette Lilley, Agnes Fuchs

3.   KOHLEINS MASTER N COMANDER LENIOR Breeder K. McDonald M  & N McDonald
Sire Ch Leniors Maximus CD Dam Kohleins Come Away With Me Owner  Lenny & Lorry
Bellah

4.   SHO-GUN'S TAG YOUR IT Breeder Brenda Shepard Sire Jezra's  Born To Be
Wild Dam Kiingswood's Diamond of Hallmark Owner Brenda Shepard

12 - 18 MONTH DOGS
WINNER'S DOG
FIVE POINTS

1.   MAR HAVEN'S LAST COWBOY SONG Breeder Carolyn Martello Sire  Ch We Love
Du Cheins Army of One Dam Mar Haven's Southern Nights Owner Frank  & Carolyn
Martello, Doris Estabrook

2.   BAR-K'S OUT OF THE BLUE Breeder Karen M. Toth &lerie  Nelson Sire Ch
Jezra's Daytona Dam Ch Washone's Spider Woman, PT Owner Brenda  Shepard & Karen
M. Toth

3.   BAR-K'S WASHONE RAINBOW WARRIER Breeder Karen M. Toth  &lerie Nelson
Sire Ch Jezra's Daytona Dam Ch Washone's Spider Woman, PT  Owner Brenda Shepard
&
Karen M. Toth

4.   SNOWYRIVER'S STANDING OVATION Breeder Anna Myers & Karen  Lazarr Sire Ch
Kenlyn's Big Shot v Sunfarms Dam Ch Trinity's Vana-Tee v Regency  owner Anna
Myers

NOVICE DOGS

1,   SCHERZAR'S BELLAGIO Breeder Janice Staley Sire ch Karagin's  Hoodlum of
Castlehill Dam Ch Scherzar's Zoria Owner Janice L. Staley \

2.   MARINER'S LET IT RIDE V CANTAR Breeder D. Kaser, J. Shelp,  R. A.
Alcantara Jr. Sire Ch Kenlynn's Big Shot v Sunfarms Dam Ch Mariner's Point  of
View
Owner R. A;. Alcantara Jr. & Debbie Kaser

BRED BY EXHIBITOR DOG

1.   DCT-TEBE NOBE ME & BOBBY MCGEE Breeder Joan Intersimone  Eric Norby,
Jene & Isabelle Dupzyk Sire Ch Avion Braeburn Dam Dream Come  True-Rivendale
Janice Joploein Owner Joan Intersimone, Eric Norby, Jene &  Isabelle Dupzyk

AMERICAN BRED DOGS

1.   YONCALLA'S MAKE MY DAY Breeder Liz Leschhorn Sire Ch  Kismet's Sight For
Sore Eyes Dam Lealynn Mar-Cia's Moondance Owner Robert &  Linda Freeny
2.   LORIEN'S PATRON Breeder Twyla Miner, Georgette  Lilley, Agnes Fuchs Sire
Ch TR's Antonio Dam Ch Geor-Jan Lorien's Ice Castles  Owner Twyla Miner,
Georgette Lilley, Agnes Fuchs

3.   AVION ARMSTRONG Breeder Claire K. Drosdick Sire  Ken-Delaine's Marksman
Dam Avion Pans Owner Claire Drosdick

4.   ROHAN'S ESCALADE OF UTOPIA Breeder Roberta Kindy & Kathy  Aubrey Sir Ch
Kariagin's Hoodlum of Castle Hill Dam Ch Utopia's Blast From The  Past Owner
Karen Taylor, Roberta Kindy, Isabelle, Dupzyk, Michael Lynch

OPEN DOGS
RESERVE WINNER'S DOG

1.   JEZRA'S TELLEDGA Breeder Tracy Radigan, Ed Hill & C.  Caruso Sire Ch
karagin's Hoodlum of Castlehill Dam Elvaston's Tuscany HT Owner  Anne H.
Thompson, Tracy Radigan & Robert Nichols

2.   SHADOW ACRES & CASTLEHILL'S IN CA HOOTS Breeder P.,  Brown, G.
Hardcastle, M. Stoll, S. Brockett Sire Ch Ikenlyn's Big Shot v  Sunfarms Dam
Castlehill's Tuff Patutie Owner P., Brown, G. Hardcastle, S.  Brockett, JR
Alcantara

3.   ROHAN'S RETURN Breeder Roberta Kindy & Kathy Aubrey Sire  ch Witmer's
Jamiroquai Dam Ch Utopia's Blast From the Past Owner G. Birch, C.  Pottle, Dr.
Y. Briscoe, R. Kindy

4.   MAR HAVEN'S NIGHT HEAT V WINDSONG Breeder Frank &  Carolyn Martello Sire
Ch Lorien's Late Night Dam Ch Mar Haven's Annie's Song  Owner Gayle W.
Richmond

6-9 PUPPY BITCHES
BEST PUPPY

1.   RIVENDELL'S VIVIENNA OF JEZRA Breeder Paul & Jennifer  Root Sire Ch
Jezra's Daytona Dam Ch Rivendell's On The Money HSAs Owner Naomi  & Michel
Ebertin, Tracy Radigan

2.   SHERAR'S BEWITCHED Breeder Janice Staley Sire Stereotype of  Vineyard
Dam Ch Scherzar's Zonia Owner Janice L. Staley

3.   JEXRA'S DEVILLE Breeder Tracy Radigan Sire Ch Brazos of  Sater
Nordlicht, CGC Dam Jezra's Show N Tell Owner Naomi & Michel  Ebertin

4.   MARINER'S AMARILLO SKY SHO-GUN Breeder Joyce Shelp &  Debra Freidberg
Sire Ch Talimar's Top Shelf Tebe Nobe, HT Dam Ch Mariner's Aria  D'Arte Owner
Brenda Shepard, Ted Granstedt & Debra Kaser

9-12 MONTH BITCH

1.   NORBERG'S ITS ALL ABOUT ME Breeder Pamela O'Dell Sire Ch  Kenlyn's
Vindicator v TR Dam Ch Fran-Jo's Peaches v Gonvi Owner Pamela  O'Dell

2.   LORIEN'S QUITE NIGHT AT ENCORE Breeder Twyla Miner,  Georgette Lilley,
Agnes Fuchs Sire Ch Lorien's Late Night Dam Ch Geor-Jan  Lorien's Ice Castles
Owner Linda Battistoni, Channing Sheets, Twyla Miner

3.   MIDNIGHT SUNS CAROLINA HERRERA Breeder B. Banister, IK.  Crago, A.
Dowling, M & N Ebertin Sire Ch Talimar's Top Shelf Tebe Nobe, HT  Dan Ch
Midnight
Sun's Caribbean Queen Owner B. Banister, K. Crago, A. Dowling, M  & N Ebertin

12-18 BITCHES

1.   JAGAN-KARAGIN-MITTERHAUN TICKLEME-ELMO Breeder Ann Thonpson,  Karen
Taylor & Jerry Guzman Sire Ch Karagin's Hoodlum of Castlehill Dam Ch  Jagan's
Happyanunoit Owner Terri Miles Green & Jesse W. Green

2.   SHADOW ACRES IT'S ALL ABOUT ME Breeder Sheryl Brockett &  Kathy Aubrey
Sire Ch Kenlyn's Big Shot v Sunfarms Dam Utopia's Touche' Owner  Mona Allison

3.   RIVENDELL-CHOPAE BELLE LIASON Breeder Lissa Cunningham &  Jennifer Root
Sire Ch Jaccar-Rivendell's Brando, HSAs Dam Rivendell-Utopia  Serenade, HIAs
Owner Jennifer & Paul Root, Jim & Lissa Cunningham

4.   MARINER' AKAYA Breeder Debra Kaser, Joyce Shelp &  Cathleen Bennett Sire
Utopia's Smooth As Ice Dam Ch Mariner's Aria D'Arte Owner  Peg Graham & Debra
Kaser

NOVICE BITCHES

1.   SCHERZAR'S WISH UPON A STAR Breeder Janice L. Staley &  Eric Norby Sire
Scherzar's Maverick Dam Ch Scherzar's Yvette Owner Janice L.  Staley & Eric
Norby

2.   FLUSSTANZ SAPHIRE OF VICTORY Breeder Lorraine Cohen, Ken  & Kathy Tank
Sire Ch Elvaston's Nations Cup Dam Ch Cathlin Azeri of Hallmark  Owner Gary
Intersimone

BRED BY BITCHES

1.   COVY-TUCKER HILL'S SOLITA Breeder Ethel Wolff, Gloria Birch  & Cappy
Pottle Sire Covy-Tucker Hill's Top Brass Dam Ch Covy-Tucker Hilll's  Chalong
Wolff Owner Gloria F. Bitch & Capy Po9ttole

AMERICAN BRED BITCH
WINNER'S BITCH
FIVE POINTS
BEST OF  WINNER'S
BEST OPPOSITE SEX
(Man, was that fun to type in)

1.   WELOVE DU CHIEN'S HONEY BE GOOD Breeder Diane Brown, Jeffrey  Moebius &
Jane Kerner Sire Ch Braunhaus Samari Dam WeLove Du Chien's  Gwenevere Owner
Evan & Tedi Ginsburg

RESERVE WINNER'S BITCH

2,   SIGNATURES LAS VEGAS V KRIDLER Breeder Tari Kridler, Joe  & Leslie
Beccia Sire Ch Kenlyn's Aries v HiCliff Dam Ch Kridlers Ruby v  Highland Acre
Owner
Jose Porras, Charles Dodson & Tari Kridler

3.   MAR HAVEN'S BLACK ORCHID Breeder Carolyn Martello, R. Grady  & D.
Estabrook Sire Ch Mar Haven's Man In Black, PT, Dam Mar Haven's  Flachette
Owner
Frank & Carolyn Martello, Doris Estabrook

4.   WASHONE'S SHAWANEE KAT Breeder Valerie Nelson, Dorothy Linn  & Kay
Springer Sire Ch Karagin's Hoodlum of Castlehil Dam Ch Linnloch  Paperdoll
Showboat

OPEN BITCH

1.   ROCKNOLL'S CHIMAY NIKE CLAYFIELD Breeder David & Janet  Coleman &
Sharlonna McGaha Sire Ch Rocknoll's Mackinac Dam Nike Dclayfield  Karen Briggs
Owner
David Coleman, Sharlonna McGaha & Janet Coleman

2.   SNOWYRIVER'S BLACK PEARL Breeder Anna Myers & Karen  Lazarr Sire Ch
Utopia's Meet Joe Black Dam Ch Trinity's Vanna-Tee v Regency  Owner Anna Myers
&
Sergio Espejo

3.   COVY TUCKER HILL'S HALLE BERRY Breeder Cappy Pottle &  Gloria Bitch Sire
Ch Covy-Tucker Hill's Cowboy Dam Covy-Tucker Hill
s  Fresa

4.   WITMER'S FROSTED TOFFEE Breeder Susan Witmer Sire Witmer's  Break On
through Dam Witmar's Simply Sable of Vanderwerth

BEST OF BREED

CHAMPION STEALING THE SHOW Breeder Doug & Liz Oster Sire Ch Kenlyn's  Aries v
HiCliff Dam Marquis' Finess Owner Doug & Liz Oster, Frank & Kris  Fasano

It was a fun day, and I got to talk to some that I seldom see.   Cappy and
Gloria are always tops on my list. I got to say hello to Frank Fasano,  but I
did miss Kris. I didn't see Bret Taylor, but did get to talk a bit to  Karen.
It was fun to see Ellen again, and I am sorry I didn't get to talk  to her. I
left to go type this in.

The show got terrifically better with Winner's Bitch. I am still trying to
get the silly grin off my face.  Congratulations to Honey's breeders Diane
Brown, Jeffrey Moebius & Jane Kerner, and thanks for letting us have her. I
love
her personality. Thanks to Pam Stoesser for whelping her, to Kent and to
Cindy Tellefson for showing her, to Ellen for picking her, and to Tedi for
buying her, and to all my friends to be there to share the win with us.  I
didn't
have anything to do with it, but I am taking all the congratulations I  can
get.

Tomorrow is another day.

Evan

Asgard German Shepherds
http://www.asgardgsd.com/
Where Type Movement and Temperament come   together