[ SHOWGSD-L ] Saturday Riverside shows

  • From: ELG440@xxxxxxx
  • To: Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, CTH4GBIR@xxxxxxx, Jacqueline@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 9 Jun 2012 21:52:04 -0400 (EDT)

What a day. Two shows, and we didn't leave the show location until six.
But, in the morning show Kirk got another Best of Breed in a large specials
class.

Then in the afternoon, Constant Contact, aka Ruby, aka Red Squirrel (sister
 of Asgard's Icon), got her final points to finish her championship.    I
think it was six weeks from start to finish, but I need to check.  I know
she didn't miss many wins.

Now on to another show tomorrow, with dreams of JP, (Kirk's littermate) to
get that last point.

It was great to see Charley back in the ring, and Bill Bergraff out on the
West coast.  They both did a good job, and held up under the hot sun.

Summer was a star again, and to finish Red Squirrel they had to do seven
passes in the class, then another nine in Winners Class.  Summer still went
in with Kirk for more work, and Best of Breed.

Good day, good dogs, good friends, and lots of fun.

Evan L.  Ginsburg
Asgard German Shepherds
http://www.asgardgsd.com/
Where Type Movement and  Temperament come  together