[ SHOWGSD-L ] Santa Marie in California on Sunday

  • From: ELG440@xxxxxxx
  • To: Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 13 Feb 2010 19:00:33 EST

Another great day for a dog show.  It is about 65 our, and no wind,  but
lots of sun. We drove up in the morning about three and a half hours.

Dave Coleman is here and helped me set up the tent. I see Bob and Darleen
Ghalari, and Tom and Vivian Brown are sitting ring side. Raul and Orttie
Carillo  are here, Raul at 75 is still in the ring and looks like he did 20
years  ago.

I see Bret and Karen talking to The Guz, and Ben Bigornia is here with a
hat a sweater vest, looking like something right out of the 40s.  I got to
talk to Issablee Dupchek for a minute, I should have asked her how to spell
her  name. Bev and Cindy are working to set things up, and they have the big
party  tonight, which is the reason people come to the show.

Sheryl Brockett and Roger are here and I talked just a bit with Debbie
Kaser, and she is walking without a limp, that is just great.  Paul and
Jennifer Root are sitting with me, but they donâ??t do much sitting, mostly
work.
Grace Cassidy is dressed to handle, and has a couple of dogs to  show.

Rita is here and looking younger than ever. She is smiling, but then, she
is always smiling,.

ITâ??S SHOW TIME.

JUDGE RITA SANDELL

JUNIOR HANDLER

BEST JUNIOR HANDLER

1.   BLAKE IRSH

2.  SUMMER KATIB

OPEN JR.  SHOWMAN

1. STEPHANIE IRSH

6-9 PUPPY DOG
BEST OPPOSITE PUPPY

1.   CROSS TIMBERS BLACKMALE Breeder Nanci Nellis, Erin Nellis,  Ben
Bigornia By Cross Timers San Francisgogh X Ch Tebe Nobe Bodacious Rivendell  HT
Owner Nanci & Erin Nellis

2.   COVY TUCKER HILLS THE LONE RANGER Breeder W. Dunnagan, C.  Pottle & G.
Bitch By Ch Woodsides The Bounty Hunter X Covy-Tucker Hills  Talulubelle
Owner Bob & Ellen Frink

3.   ASGARDâ??S KIERKEGAARD Breeder owners By Ch Encore-Asgard  Oâ??Connor X
We Love DuChienâ??s Honey Be Good Owner Evan & Tedi Ginsburg

4.   ASGARDâ??S PLATO Breeder Tedi L. Ginsburg & Evan Ginsburg  By Ch
Encore-Asgard Oâ??Connor X We Lve DuChienâ??s Honey Be Good Owner Majdi Khatib
&
Jaqueline Khatib

12-18 PUPPY DOGS

1.   SCARABâ??S JACK BAUER TEBE NOBE Breeder Ben Bigornia, I  Dupzyk, Sharon
& Michael Avery. By Ch Woodsides The Bounty Hunter X Ch Tebe  Nobe Bodacious
Rivendel, HT.  Owner Kathy Estrada, Ben Bigornia, I & J  Dupzyk

2.   SCHERZARâ??S SON OF A WITCH Breeder Janice Staley, Paul &  Jennifer
Root, By Ch Rohanâ??s Reward CD, HT, RE X Ch Scherzarâ??s Cinnamon Twisst.
Owner
Janice Staley, Kay Springer & Tracy Radigan

NOVICE DOG

1.   KIMBERâ??S COLD PLAY Breeder Kim Schooley, Tracy Radigan, Ben  Bigornia.
By Ch Cross Timberâ??s San Francisgogh X Scarabâ??s Wild Ecstasy Jezra  Owner
Kim & Dan Schooley

BRED BY EXHIBITOR DOG

1.   JEZRAâ??S FULL THROTTLE Breeder C. Tellefsen & B. Bigornia  By Ch Jezraâ??
s Daytona X Jezraâ??s Show N Tell Owner Michael and Katherine Gray  & Cindy
Tellefsen

AMERICAN BRED DOG
WINNERâ??S DOG
FOUR POINTS

1.   MARHAVENâ??S ACE OF SPADES Breeder Carolyn Martello By Ch  Karizmaâ??s
Nicaragua X Marhavenâ??s Southern Nights Owner Colette Skinner &  Debra Kaser,
Carolyn Martello

2.   MARINERâ??S AFTERSHOCK OF SHADOW ACRES Breeder Owners Debra  Kaser &
Joyce Shelp & Cathleen Bennett

3.   NIKE CLAYFIELD PALADIN ROMEO, HT, PT Breeder Sharlonna C.  McGaha Dr.
Gloria S. Rice Debra Kaser, Joyce Shelp By Ch Nike Clayfield Csanova,  ROM,
HT, PT, HCT, JHD, CGC, TC X Marinerâ??s Diva Dâ??arte ROM Owner Breeders Cindy
Tellefsen

4.   BACKACHERS RHINESTONE COWBOY Breeder Richard & Elizabeth  sottile By
Ch Mar Havenâ??s Last Cowboy Song X Kurdell Fly Like The Wind v  Bakachers
Owner D. Schoolcraft and R. & E. Sotille

OPEN DOG
RESERVE WINNERâ??S DOG

1.   MARINERâ??S WHISKEY RIVER Breeder Owners By Ch Talimas Top  Shelf Tebe
Nobe HT X CH Marinerâ??s Aria Dâ??Arte Owners Debra Kaser & Joyce  Shelp

2.   WINDSONGâ??S DREAM WEAVER Breeder Owners By Ch Dankaâ??s Dream  Catcher X
Windsongâ??s Lacey Britches Owner Gayle W. Richmond

3.   YONCALLAâ??S ACE IN THE HOLE OWNERS By Yoncallaâ??s Make My Day  V
Lealynn X Yoncallaâ??s Authenticity V Jericho. Ownre Robert & Linda  Freeny.

BITCHES

6-9 PUPPY BITCH

1.   SHATTEN-SUBJOJAâ??S VICTORIA SECRET Breeder Lois Gregor Nancy  Hubbell &
Meleah Fowler By Ch Subojaâ??s Armyâ??s Soldier X Schattenâ??s Deliaâ??s  Gone
Owner Lois Gregor & Susan Sisemore

2.   SHADOWACRES ELECRA GLIDE OF CARALAND Breeder Owners By  Castlehill &
Shadow Acresâ?? Born Tuff X ShadowAcres Crystile Gayle of  Caraland Ownr Sheryl
Brocket Rodger Bishop, and Jack Newton

3.   CROSS TIMBERS BLACK WIDOW Breeder Nanci Nellis, Ben Bigornia  By Ch
Cross Timbers San Francisgogh X Ch Tebe Nobe Bodacious Rivendell HT Owner
Nanci & Erin Nellis

9-12 BITCHES
BEST PUPPY

1.   SCHERZARâ??S SHEEZA PEGGY SUE Breeder Owner By Ch Woodsides CH  Jericho
Stoneway X Ch Scherzarâ??s Zoria Owner Janice Staley

2.   JAGAN LENLORâ??S SOLIKEHAPPY Breeder Anne Thompson & Lorry  Bellah By Ch
Lanlorâ??s Maximus X Ch Jaganâ??s Happyanunoit Owenr Ellen Borders,  Pamela Oâ??
Dell, Anne Thompson

12-18 BITCHES

1.   SCHERZARâ??S WICKED Breeder Janice Staley, Paul & Jennifer  root, By Ch
Rohanâ??s Reward CD, HT, Re X Ch Scherzarâ??s Cinnemon Twist Ownr Janice
Staley, Kay Springer, Amy Riley, Channing Sheets

2.  CLAYFIELD SCARAB MADISON Breeder Sharon & Michael Avery, Ben  Bigornia,
Isabelle Dupzyk, By Ch Woodsides The Bounty Hunter X Ch Tebe Nobe
Bodacious Rivendell HT, Owner Bob & Darlene Ghigleri

NOVICE BITCH

1.   MARINERâ??S KISS N TELL OF FAIRWINDS Breeder Debra Kaser &  Joyce Shelp
By CH Mar Havenâ??s Color Guard PT X Ch Marinerâ??s Point of View HT  Owner
Debra kaser, Joyce Shelp, Carolyn Putnam

2.   STARLIGHTâ??S MASUERADE OF BACKACHERS Breeder Richard &  Elizabeth
Sottile By Ch Backachers Whalen V Jericho X Kurdell Fly Like the Wind  V
Bkachers
Owner Sharon Platt & Jessica Jager

BRED BY EXHIBITOR BITCH

1.   MARINERâ??S REASON OF SHADOW ACRES Breeder Owners By Ch  Kenlynâ??s Aries
v HiCliff ROM X Sel Ch Marinerâ??s Jenny From The Block Owner Debra  Kaser,
Joyce Shelp, Cindy Tellefsen and Sheryl Borcket

AMERICAN BRED BITCH
RESERVE WINNERâ??S BITCH

1.   TALIMARâ??S AVIANAâ??S KIWI TEBE NOBE Breeder Owners By Ch  Longâ??e Peak
Travelâ??N Man Talimar, HT, PT x Ch Talimarâ??s One Step Above Owner  Jamie
Ross, Barbara Ross and I & I Dupzyk

2.   SHANTYâ??S BELLAGIO Breeder Owners By Ch Kariganâ??s Hoodlu m of
Castlehill x Ch Shantyâ??s Tangueray, TC Owner Sharon Buckley & Jean  Lallensack

3.   BACKACHERS LOLA OF DEKEVORY Breeder R. & E. Sotille and  D. & J.
Newsom by Backachers Gambino x PimaLanâ??s Charismatic Owner R.  Sotille, E.
Sotille, J. Newsom

4.   KIMBERâ??S SWEET ESCAPE Breeder Kim Schooley, Tracy Radigan,  Ben
Bigornia, By Ch Cross Timbers San Francisgogh x Scarabâ??s Wild Ecstasy Jezra
Owner
Kim Schooley

OPEN BITCH
WINNERâ??S BITCH
BEST OF WINNERS

1.   YONCALLâ??S SOUL SURVIVOR V MERIVERN Breeder Vincent Imhoff  & Thomas
Pryor By Yoncallâ??s Make My Day V Lealynn x Krissdâ??s Latte Of  Merivern
Owner
Robert & Linda Freeny

2.   ROCKNOLLâ??S LIMERICK Owners By Ch Nike Clayfield Casanova PT  x rocknoll
â??s Escapade Owner David O. Coleman & Janet L. coleman

3.   AL-MARâ??S MAYA Breeder Alvin Martin, By Winsomeâ??s Raybearone  v Ekolan
X Al-Marhavenâ??s Ring of Fire Owner Al Martin and Richard &  Elizabeth
Sottile

4.   FLUSSTANZ SPIRIT OF AUSTRALIA Breeder Owner By Kizmets Law  & Order x
Flusstanz Samara of Victory Owner Lorraine Cohen

VETERAN DOG

1.   CH PALADIN DREAM BOAT NCP, CD, RAE, HSAs Breeder G Rice, S.  McGaha,
Jene & Isabelle Dupzyk, Bh Ch Nike Clayfield Casanova ROM, HT, PT,  HCT, JHD,
CGC, Tc x Paladin-Kansten Good Vibrations, PT Owner Hazel & James  Maloney
Dr. Gloria S. Rice & Sharlonna C. McGaha

2.   UTOPIAâ??S ENCORE FOR MARINER Breeder Owners By GV Ch  Survivalâ??s Tuff
Decision HT x Ch Utopiaâ??s Paperback Romance Owner Debra Kaser  & Kathy Aubrey

3.   CH SHADOW ACREâ??S MAXIMILIAN Breeder Patricia Brown, Jean and  Dick
Whalen & Sheryl Brockett By Ch Nu Eratragicallyhip Braveheart x Ch  Jerichoâ??s
Cacique Owner Deborah Kniss and Carl B. Aaniz

BEST OF BREED
(AT JUST UNDER NINE YEARS OLD)

AOE SELECT EXCELLENT CHAMPION RIVENDELLâ??S MAGNOLIA HSAs, TC, Breeder
Jennifer & Paul Root. By Ch Jaccar-Rivendellâ??s Brando HSAs, TC, ROM x Utopia
Rivendellâ??s Scenario PT, TC, ROM Owner Jennifer Root and Paul Root & Ben
Bigornia.

It was a fun show, and lots of good friends to see again. Now on to the
party.

Evan L.  Ginsburg
Asgard German Shepherds
http://www.asgardgsd.com/