[ SHOWGSD-L ] Santa Maria & Palm Springs Shows

  • From: ShantyGSD@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 26 Feb 2006 04:13:38 EST

Hi,
To those exhibitors who were asking about the Pictures for the Santa Maria
weekend, they are up on the right dog site. If you have AOL & can't get the
2006
 Page, use this link
 http;//www.rightdog.com/06SM1.htm
that takes you to the first page of the Saturday Show. Click on the return to
index & select the other pages you want to go to when they come up. The
pictures are great, I think you all will be pleased, I sure was!
If anyone who attended the January Palm Springs Shows has the name and a way
to get hold of the Photographer for those shows could you please send it to
me? Tanga got her first Major there & I still haven't received anything from
them, like proofs or whatever! If you were at those Shows & had Pics taken,
have
you gotten them? If you did, how'd you do it?
Sharon
Las Vegas