[ SHOWGSD-L ] Sanctioned B Match St. Louis

  • From: Blackoaks1@xxxxxxx
  • To: Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 8 Sep 2007 23:59:28 EDT

The German Shepherd Dog Club Of St. Louis is hosting an AKC Sanctioned B
Match on September 30, 2007. The Match will be held at Purina Farms in Gray
Summit, MO. The Match Chair is Margaret O'Neill, and the Judge is David Guempel

of High Ridge, MO. We have classes for puppies, and adults, with ribbons,  and
prizes for all. The class breakdown is:

3-5 months
5-7 months
7-9 months
9-12 months    BEST PUPPY & BEST OPPOSITE PUPPY

12-18 months
Novice
American Bred
Open                BEST ADULT & BEST OPPOSITE ADULT

Our Match will be followed by our "famous" after match Chili and Potluck
lunch
Bring those youngsters out to practice for the National.
E-Mail me for a match flyer, and entry  blanks.
~Marcia

Marcia Hadley  ~ Black Oak's
http://www.geocities.com/blackoaksgsd/

 See what's new at _AOL.com_ (http://www.aol.com/?NCID=AOLCMP00300000001170)