[ SHOWGSD-L ] San Diego Shows

  • From: CarolHDD@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 5 Mar 2011 00:52:39 -0500 (EST)

I have been asked by Anne Thompson to let everyone know that the San Diego
Shows will be held March 26 & 27 in Valley Center, CA.  The judge on
Saturday, March 26 is Bud Drew and on Sunday, March 27 is Susan Godek.  The
show
site is Lake Wohlford Canine Ranch, 26417 N. Lake Wohlford Road, Valley
Center, CA.  Premiums will be in the mail as soon as we get the approval  from
the AKC to change the closing date, but you may mail your entries  using a
generic entry form (downloadable on the AKC site) to me:  Carol  Hudd, 5555
El Camino Road, Las Vegas, NV 89118-1927 or fax to  702-248-6786.  Fees are
$28 for adult dogs and $14 for puppies (6-9 &  9-12), Bred-By and Veterans.
Make checks out to GSDCSDC.  If you have  any questions you may e-mail me
or call my home 702-361-8445.

Let's pull together and make this a great show weekend for the San Diego
Club!!!  Also, if you know anyone not on the list please let them  know.  You
have my permission to crosspost.

Carol Hudd, Show Secretary
GSDCSDC