[ SHOWGSD-L ] San Antonio BOF

  • From: Sajelagsd@xxxxxxx
  • To: Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 6 Apr 2006 18:36:47 EDT

We would like to thank the GSDC of San Antonio for a really great  weekend.
The hospitality was something else, they know how to treat people  and feed
them well.  The hotel and grounds was great and the weather nice  and warm.
Will never forget the River Walk and all the fun. Hope to get  back to San
Antonio.
Yarmork's Beyonce of Sajela went BOF - Bred by Sandy Lavin and Dave Kromray
owned by Dave Kromray.  Thanks to Kent Boyles for showing Beyonce and to Bo
Vujovich for her win.  Thank you to Robert Kish for her Best Puppy on
Saturday.  Thanks to Lynette for helping me at ringside I need it.

Beyonce also went BOPuppy under Janice Staley and Best Puppy under Bob
Drescher at the Winter Triangle Show.  Thanks to Kent Boyles for showing  her.

Beyonce has a sister Shania and two brothers Enrique and Sting owned by
Sandy and Dave looking forward to getting them out.
The Sire of these puppies GV SEL CH Mar haven's and The Beat Goes  On (Bono)
        Dam                        CH  Kenlyn's Roxanne v Sajela

Again thanks to everyone and Congratulations to all the Winners.  What  a
thrill.