[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Sad news but funny!

  • From: Penny Kroh <farmdogforever@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxx, The List <Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Sep 2015 16:29:22 -0400

Old news, Flower Boy. You are slipping. Knew this months ago.

Penny in NC
The Farm Dog Forever
On Sep 9, 2015 2:23 PM, <edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

How could sad news be funny? Glad you asked! I'm not lying About this!
Heard on the news that Kermit the Frog and Miss Piggy are breaking up! Now
is that not sad AND funny... A pig and a frog! I knew it would never work!
Two humans are a rough match also! lol what are the chances of getting Doc
Zoe to join My fantasy football league? I got a better chance of going
Grand Victor with a white coat and Linda Bankhead doing BOB! FB

Sent from Xfinity Connect Mobile App