[ SHOWGSD-L ] Sacramento/Reno / handlers

  • From: "Carolyn Martello" <marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <Kmgraphic2@xxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Apr 2008 12:10:42 -0700

I have said this before and will again.
Amy Riley is one of the best young handler's around.
She has put major points on many many of our dogs
along with many others belonging to other people since
she was a very young teenager.   Her demeanor in the ring
along with Zac Hudspeth's is ALWAYS pleasant and the
dogs love them both......
They both ( Amy and Zac )  have MUCH to do with the training
of all the show dogs in our area owned by many people and
many different ages from puppies to adults.
We are truly lucky to have them both.
Carolyn    marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.Marhaven.com