[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Sacramento Reno shows.

  • From: Schattengsd@xxxxxxx
  • To: fairway97045@xxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 5 Apr 2007 00:53:20 EDT

Hello All.....

On behalf of the G.S.D.C. of Sacramento Inc. and the G.S.D.C. of Reno Inc.  I
want to thank you all for coming this past weekend to the First 4-Show
Specialties here in California.  It was lots of work but very rewarding
hearing
all the positive input with hosting these four shows. We surely hope to  do
this
again and will keep you up to date on what will happen for next year in  the
near future.  Lots of planning went into these shows with  consideration for
everyone.....The Judges, the Dogs, the Handlers and the  Food Service.  It was
truly a learning experience and I know that next  year will even be smoother
than this one.

A BIG Congrats to all the Winners of these shows.  A special  BIG  Thank You
to our Four Breed Judges that traveled from far and as well for our  Obedience
Judge, to our Photographer and lastly to our Chef too.   Lastly a hugh Hurray
to my fellow club members that worked along side of me in  some or all
aspects of putting on these shows.  It's been years since  I was a Show
Secretary
for the past Sonomarin G.S.D.C. but it all seemed to fall  into place very well.

Remember what I said at the beginning and the end of the Shows......these
shows are for YOU so if there is anything that we can do to make them even
better then please contact me.

See you all again soon,

Lois Gregor
Show Secretary