[ SHOWGSD-L ] SW BIF BRAG

  • From: "Kelly Salava" <kellysalava@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 23 May 2005 23:22:43 -0500

On Sunday at the SW Futurity it was all about Marquis' All About Me, aka
"Maizy".  Thank you to judge Tom McPheron for finding Maizy in such a
quality filled entry and of course for the BIF.  Maizy is out of Ch.
Marquis' Charismatic v. Windwood and her sire is Kenlyn's Aries v. HiCliff
Kaleef.  She is a litter mate to SP RBIF Marquis' Here I Am v. Surigo.  This
was Maizy's first time in the ring, taking it all "in stride", never missing
a beat.  Thank you to her breeders, Paul Johnson and Doug Oster, for
trusting me with such an amazing bitch.  It is so great to have breeders
that will help a newbie get a good one.  I just love this bitch.  Thank you
to Kent Boyles for, as always, doing a spectacular job handling.  Where
would I be without you Mr. Boyles?  Thanks to Liz Oster for bringing Maizy
back in the ring for BIF.  Liz you rock!  Also to Sheree Moses for her
continued support and flawless grooming.  And a huge THANK YOU for the
overwhelming crowd support and compliments Maizy received throughout the
show.  You all know who you are.  It meant more to me then you can even
imagine.  I was in shock yesterday but today it has hit me.  I am so
excited, grateful, happy...and hope to stay on cloud 9 for as long as I can.
  What an amazing feeling this is.  Except for the weather this was a
wonderful show.  The GSDC of Oklahoma did a superb job with everything.  I
will never forget this experience. WOW!
Kelly Salava
not Telly Savalas