[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: SUCH A DAY IN SAN ANTONIO

  • From: Susan Madlung <stormygsd@xxxxxxx>
  • To: murk@xxxxxxxxxxx, Germanshepherds4Show@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 04 Mar 2007 15:30:35 -0800

Ok, so you're saying you had a good time? I wish you were a little more
excited..<VBG>
Sounds great and your description and enthusiasm makes me want to get to
Texas one day.. who knows? If we buy the travel trailer we are looking at..
Congrats!!
Sue Madlung - Shadowacre Reg'd German Shepherds
http://www.shadowacre.com/litters.htm
UPDATED 2/25/07!!! NEW KIDZ!!