[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: STREAMING vIDEO

  • From: "Mary-Anne" <mary-anne.boulet@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2008 12:44:37 -0500

Aw well, streaming video would have been a bonus but then again, when I read
your posts at the events, I could almost close my eyes and be there (if I
could read with my eyes closed!)  Perhaps streaming video would interfere
with the mental picture that you build for me.  I enjoyed the herding
pictures but missed your 'play by play' commentary.
Thank you for taking time out of YOUR National to ensure that those of us
who cannot actually be there will enjoy the event vicariously.
Mary-Anne