[ SHOWGSD-L ] SPEAK --

  • From: "Norma Ramey" <gsdramey@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "show gsd" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 1 Aug 2008 15:50:45 -0500

Sit, Heel, Speak, Stay, Fetch,  Woof Woof Woof.
The above needs to be LOUD because our very
wonderful Administrative Genius has mentioned we
are TOO QUIET.   RARE -enjoy it while you can!
Recently I've been watching the "It's the dog or me"
show on animal planet.  The woman is good and it
seems most of her ideas are ones I've so often done.
What has excited me about it is that even though I've
seen no less than -- oh at least 12 shows - THERE
HAS NOT BEEN ONE BAD GSD!!  YeeeHa!

Locally we've had more Pit Bull attacks and it's not
good.  Also, an alligator was on a highway and was
hit.  Some guy stopped to move it as it just stayed
there and he thought it was dead.  Aha, as he got a
bit closer --- away and away!   Also, horribly, an
11 year old boy had his arm severed at the shoulder
by a huge alligator as he and some children were
swimming in a pond near their home.   The had a
terrible time trying to catch the thing, huge too --
and hurried the arm to the hospital but it was just
too long and they couldn't re attach it.  Active and
breeding a lot from May thru July every year.  You
would think folks living here in the swamps would
somehow know this stuff.  DOG MEAT is their
favorite food.  If they get a taste, they've been known
to actually go into yards to attack dogs.  YIKES!
Ok, I hope that I've made enough noise here so I'll
geaux away and LURK.      Norma no L
BTW THE RECENT REVIEWS ARE SUPERB
AND IT LOOKS LIKE THE FOLKS IN CHARGE
OF THE PC ARE REALLY ON THE BALL --  NR