[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: SP change of Futurity judge & Specialty judge

  • From: "judy" <judsohngsd@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <almanya@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Mar 2009 18:36:49 -0700

The South Pacific Futurity Region is sorry to say Bart Bartley will be
unable to judge the Futurity,......He will be replaced by Karin Wagner
Karen was going to judge our Specialty on Saturday, she will be replaced by
Lew Bunch
We look forward to seeing all of you for the Futurity Aprl 10th and the
Specialty Shows April 11 & 12
Vicki Roye will be judging on the 12th

Plan on attending Hospitality Thursday night, the Giant Blue Band Concert
Friday night.....and our judges dinner...a Bar-B-Q Dinner (Chicken with
fixins) at the hotel Site
Friday & Saturday we are planning on grilling Burgers & Dogs at the hotel
...chips & soda  $5.00 per plate
If there is anything I can do to help or answer questions , just e-mail me
Judy Mendelsohn
Futurity & Show Chair
judsohngsd@xxxxxxx