[ SHOWGSD-L ] SP Futurity/Tucson

  • From: GrnRam415@xxxxxxx
  • To: Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 18 Apr 2006 13:26:15 EDT

What a fun weekend!  Didn't start off well as I had a blowout on the RV in
Indio.  Took 4 hrs to get back on the road.  But, we got there in one piece and
had Layla ready for her futurity class on Friday.  I am so proud of my little
girl. (Treasure Ranch's Layla V Milo, by Fairhope's Pit Boss x Milo's Here
Comes Trouble) She was 2nd Senior Futurity Bitch, YAY!!!!!!  My first pup to
make
it to the futurity and get "wood"  Thank you so much to Sharlonna and Gloria
for making this happen for me.  And of course, Thank you to Judge Peggy
Douglas.  Layla also came in 2nd on Sat in a very nice class of 12-18 bitches.
I am
so proud of her :-)
As the RALEEF Rep for this region, I also got to meet many wonderful people.
Thank you to everyone who is supporting RALEEF.  BSL and mandatory
spay/neuter are being voted on in Los Angeles County today.  If this passes, we
are in
big trouble.  If it happens here, it will happen everywhere.  That is scary.
So, the support and donations you all made can only help keep us in the fight.

And, I would like to say that the Southern Arizona club put on an excellent
show.  The club members did an awesome job making sure we all had a great show,
great food and a great place to hold a show in HOT Arizona.  Plenty of shade
and the weather cooperated.  Lee, Judy and Rick (and family) it was a pleasure
to meet you all and be part of this show.

Laura Thomas
http://www.treasureranchgsds.com/