[ SHOWGSD-L ] SOUTHERN NEW JERSEY GSDC SPECIALTY

  • From: "Bill Sinclair" <sincagsd@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "showgsd-l" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 May 2009 20:11:45 -0400

Our spring specialty will feature Peggy Kurz who will be our breed judge for
our Sun., May 31, 2009 show.  Obedience will be judged by Phyllis Broderick.
Our closing date is coming soon, May18th so send in your entries now.  Send
entries to Ms Liz Lenard, Show Secretary c/o Canine Compositions, PO Box 2011,
Aston, PA  19014-0011.  Huntingdon Valley KC show May 30th is a supported entry
by SNJGSDC.  The breed judge is Mrs. Buxton.  There will also be an all breed,
AKC registered dog Canine Good Citizen test.  Pre-entry $10, day of entry, $15.
 Send the pre-entries of CGC to Liz Lenard at 123 Jerome Ave., EHT, NJ  08234
along with payment made out to SNJGSDC.

Gloria Sinclair, Corresponding Secretary
Southern NJGSDC