[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: [ SHOWGSD-L ]  post

  • From: Stormy435@xxxxxxx
  • To: tashina1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 22 Apr 2007 14:13:37 EDT

Yes, AB1634, but not forgetting all the other bills popping up like ticks.
I don't want to mislead anybody, what I said about Moses' well written,
carefully composed (or whatever I said) letter was very much said with tongue
in
cheek.   I never knew Jim Moses to write that well (again, tongue in cheeck)

That said, BACK to the main issue!   I found out that capwiz only allows
California addresses to be sent re: that bill.   I've emailed NAIA to figure
out
what to do, so I'll get back to you as soon as I can.

Stormy
In a message dated 4/22/07 10:51:31 AM, tashina1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

> I agree with you.... This needs to be our main focus right now, or we could
> all be doomed!!!!!
>
> I think that James needed to send his post and maybe it did take some time.
> Maybe he was making
> sure that it was well planned in the wording. As we all know, there are some
> that like to
> throw some pretty heavy stones. I do not think that it is for us to decide
> what happens to Carmen.
> That is between the BOD of the PC, Lew and the AKC. Carmen has done great
> things for the breed and as a
> judge (and no I have not ever won under him) so let's not forget that.
>
> Let's focus all this energy where we need it right now.....Or it may not
> matter about Carmen or Hunte.
>
> Brenda Shepard

~~~~~~~~
Stormy Hope