[ SHOWGSD-L (no subject)

  • From: Terry Cochran <fairway97045@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 8 May 2009 10:28:01 -0700 (PDT)

I don't have time to go back and read all the posts on the subject. My question
is would you rather have less regions, say 3, west coast, middle USA and east
coast than the ability to enter more than one region?

It will still make the dollar the deciding factor on who enters where. This
time it will be travel expense. It will probably increase the size of the
entries because there are fewer shows. It would be a way to test the arugment
for 3 permint show sites for the national.

It is strage the things you think about packing boxes. Fairway has sold and I
am moving. It is a bit of a sad day but a new adveture begins at the Cochran
Cabin. The dogs love it there no fences to hold them in :0)

Terry who is spending her last few days on the Fairway