[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: [ SHOWGSD-L ] You’re Invited to AKC’s Lobby Day! Help Us Defeat Texas Anti-Breeder Legislation

  • From: Stormy Hope <Stormy435@xxxxxxx>
  • To: Cyndi Flautt <caretti1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2011 16:51:41 -0700

I've never heard of one! I'm thrilled!  Sarah Sprouse is not a
lobbyist, but is a great person to lead it, too.  She has been so
helpful in so many ways to our efforts behind the scenes, and now is
in right on the stage!  They do have a lobbyist in D.C. (or did, I'm
supposing that there was a replacement), but I haven't heard much from
that quarter... other than saying that PUPS, 2011 is an improvement,
but needs watching :-(

Again, I'm thrilled..

Stormy Hope