[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: [ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: [CHGSD-L] I own dogs who live in a kennel and I am a breeder. And thatâ?Ts my final word.

  • From: "Peggy" <pmick12@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <cinosamgsd@xxxxxxxxx>, "Showgsd-L@Freelists. Org" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Jul 2008 11:43:27 -0400

Cindy - You appear to have missed the whole point of Elizabeth's
article...........which is that the Animal Rights movement has infiltrated
us all to the point that we use their terminology and feel that we must
apologize for having dogs in kennels.    Elizaabeth is more or less telling
the Aristas to go and fry ice...

    As a breeder, it might be more useful to you to understand that the
ARistas don't care how much you love your dogs...they want them gone.
When anyone apologizes for keeping dogs in kennels, they are appeasing the
AR movement............when they claim they are a "replacement for a child
long grown" it gives the AR folks more ammunition against
us...............and please don't ask for that comment to be explained.
It's been done, over and over again, on this list and elsewhere..
     It's amazing how many years of preaching against the ARs, and here we
still are, knocking people who are trying to educate the rest of the fancy
about the AR approach....

           No, it is NOT up to anyone else to decide what is right or
correct............that's the whole point.......but you missed it..........

   Does anyone still think that we aren't going to lose this battle?  Think
again.
Peggy