[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: [ SHOWGSD-L Now raw bones/Nylabone Edibles HELP!!

  • From: "Carol Weale" <dankagsd01@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <Stormy435@xxxxxxx>, <pmick12@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 18 Mar 2007 16:12:59 -0700

I sometimes shop at an Oriental Market called Lee Lee's.  They have those
hugh bones for 29(there is no cent symbol on the computer! Sometimes, don't
you just wish for a typewriter?)cents a lb.  They have amazing things at an
Oriental market, if I could only understand what they were saying.<:0)
Carol