[ SHOWGSD-L ] RE: [ SHOWGSD-L ] Did you know

  • From: "David Fritsche"<d_fritsche@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'Showgsd-L'"<showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2008 07:23:17 -0700

Did you know in the last few  weeks I have become one of the
riches women in
the world.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++=

According to all the emails I get I have won at least 20
sweepstakes( non in
the US)  and I am still waiting to hear from Publishers
Clearing house.

Sally
I posted my resume on a couple of job boards and got 45 job
offers immediately. All of them will pay me to do nothing
but act as a holding point for the transfer of funds. I get
to keep up to 20% just for providing the bank account.
Millions of dollars will be deposited regularly and I will
only have to send them 80% of it. The reason for this
wonderful opportunity is that many foreign exchanges do not
allow credit card transfers within their country, so I only
have to collect the credit charges, process them and keep
the change.

WOW. I am so excited I could throw up.

Constantly amazed at how the criminal mind operates, yet far
more amazed at how many people fall for it.
Dave

Scanned by iolo AntiVirus 1.5.4.5
http://www.iolo.com