[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: [ SHOWGSD-L ]  AB 1634 set for SECOND reading in assembly on 5/21

  • From: Stormy435@xxxxxxx
  • To: cleary1414@xxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 19 May 2007 01:02:28 EDT

And hold on..I'm trying to find out what 2nd reading means.   Looking at the
daily calendar, I see 2nd readings, 3rd readings, etc.    I'm getting
information from people who know a heck of a lot more that I do about
California
legislature law ;-)

Stormy

In a message dated 5/18/07 9:58:14 PM, cleary1414@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

> It is confirmed.  Second reading on Monday.  (After Levines office said, on
> Wednesday, that nothing further would happen until August)  It is item
> number 19 for the assembly.
>
> Everyone hold your breath!!!  And say a LOT of prayers.

~~~~~~~~
Stormy Hope
California Federation of Dog Clubs
www.cfodconline.org