[ SHOWGSD-L ] SENIOR BLK GERMAN SHEPHERD NEEDS A HOME ASAP! VA. LOCATION

  • From: brendangsd@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Mar 2011 18:25:16 +0000 (UTC)

Can anyone help this dog?
LuAnn

I am emailing about a German Shepherd from Charlottesville, Va.
 Would you be able to help this lady in Va?

9 yr old female black German Shepherd in great health needs a good loving home.
  Has been with the family since she was 6-weeks old. She is very friendly
and playful with her family. It takes her  a day or two to know someone as her
family.  She needs to be the only pet.   Her weight is   75 lbs.   She is
housebroken but has never been in a crate.   She was a full time indoor dog
but for the   last two years, she was in & out, as they had a very large back
yard.
The owner   canâ??t keep her because he is going back to school to prepare to
be able find a new job   after being unemployed for a year.   Campus
apartments do not allow pets.   She is up to date on shots. Very healthy and
friendly.   She comes with all her day-to-day items ( i.e. food, vest, leash,
flea meds,   etc).

I corresponded with the person trying to get this girl a home.  She just told
me that the owner will be taking her to the pound...that NO one has stepped up
to take her.  Just too sad.  Didn't know whether you could help or not.  I
did sent your info to the gal from VA. who is helping her.

Becky from WV

CONTACT:     dogandcatrescue@xxxxxxxxx