[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: SAD DAY- AR are Winning

  • From: Terry Cochran <fairway97045@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 7 Dec 2005 08:24:24 -0800 (PST)

I can't believe it is happening in Texas!! Well the hell are all the Red Necks
when hou need them??
  Terry
Ellen Penington <epeningt@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  Very sad day in El Paso, Texas today. The agenda to amend the animal
possession ordinance appears to be about to pass. This will establish the
birth of the Animal Gestapo that has the right to enter any home and
confiscate (put to death) any puppy or dog that is not microchipped, not
registered, or not otherwise in compliance with the ordinance (no more than
5 animals total per house). Crafters of this legislation are the infamous
animal rights group "Pets Alive" affiliated with ...of course...the PETA
terrorist movement....the same group that ramroded the Austin legislation
that outlawed breeding in that city. How can this be happening in the
US..obviously not the home of the FREE anymore.

I know you are all saying...not here..and not in my town...but they are
winning and they WILL get to you in time..maybe 2 years..maybe 5 years..but
we are losing.

So very sad that most in opposition are afraid to say anything in fear of
being targeted by the all enconpasing powers being given to ACO (Animal
Control Officers).

Ellen Penington
El Dorado German Shepherds
epeningt@xxxxxxxxxx