[ SHOWGSD-L ] Rose Citty Classic dog show.

  • From: "Emilie" <windvane@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <SHOWGSD-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2007 18:40:40 -0800

 Well it was a exciting weekend for me. I took 2 puppies to the 4 shows  in
Portland,Oregon on the 19,20,21,22. of Jan. Just so they could be in a show
buildging and get out and learn about dog shows. We have no where  to do
this where we live.

 The male  has been off with a handler so no big deal for him. and he
placed  in about the middle of the open dog class. When he did place.LOL
 as he is not very mature at just 2 years old.

My puppy bitch who had never been shown anywhere, on the 21st. went 1st
 12 to 18 classs,W.B,B.W. and BEST OF BREED ! At 13 months of age! For a
 3 point MAJOR!!

THANK YOU ! MR. CHRISTOPER TILGHMAN NEALE.  ! I'm sure I was standing
there with my mouth hanging open!!! Who knew? But she just gaited her
 way around that ring with her handler Aaron Andriash. Like she had done
this all her life.

 Her name is Windvane's Chewy Macaroon she is by Grendamar's XUS ME I XL,
 OFA Good /Normal EL, And out of Am.,Can.,Col. Ch. Bravo's Wit's End  Of
 Nordlicht, ,OFA Good/Normal EL.

 WINDVANE KENNELS
 Emilie C. Woodruff
 5877 Gardi Road