[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Rolling Stones

  • From: <ricknaudra@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Feb 2006 13:29:12 -0500

Mick never sounded winded or ever broke a sweat and to top it off he has the
abs of a 20 year old.

Keeping this thread dog related...
I'd have to say that I believe my dogs liked it too!

3 Cheers for the Champions,
THE PITTSBURGH STEELERS!!!!

Rick (Who has paid to see the Stones multiple time) Haase

------------------------------

Msg: #6 in digest
From: WLFHRTGSD@xxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 6 Feb 2006 11:28:10 EST
Subject: Re: Streaker/ Rolling Stones

In a message dated 2/6/06 9:17:39 AM, DaniaKarloff@xxxxxxx writes:

<< Well we have established who among us is loosing their hearing :0) I am
sorry spandex and 60 year olds. Oh dear.
Terry
Well we did digress from the commercials to the half time show <G> BUT....
C'mon guys..... all this talk means that we may be old but we are not
dead.... and Mick can surely gyrate, bump and grind with the best.
GO STONES !!!!!!!!

Dania - who is old but still lusts..... Smirk Smirk Smirk... Hehehehehee

If my stomach is as flat and the rest of me in as good shape as Mick's when I
am 60, I will strut buck naked at the halftime show for Superbowl 58! Or,
you could pay me not to......which could be the better choice <G>!

Kelly Busse