[ SHOWGSD-L ] Rocky Mt Results

  • From: "Beth Reynolds" <beth0024@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 27 Apr 2008 20:18:20 -0600

We are a tired club but a happy club.

 Sat. 4 pts and Sun. 3 pts.    Thanks to all who entered our show.  Thanks
to our fabulous judges Amy and Jorge, you guys were so much fun to have
here.  Yes the weather yesterday could have been much better BUT at least we
didn't get the 18 inches of snow I heard about in Minn.  yesterday, so I am
grateful.  We have enjoyed our Host hotel for 5 years now.  They allow us
many opportunities to do a little extra for our show guests.  Last night we
hosted our usual Rocky Mt. BBQ complimentary to all of our show friends.  We
were delighted to include on our guest list the GSDCA Board.  Thank you for
attending our dinner and mingling.  That was a nice plus.  I am pleased to
announce that we had no problems again with dogs and owners at our hotel.
Thank you all for allowing us to continue to get compliments from our event
rather than complaints.  This means a lot.  The city of Glendale loves us
and is so excited about our annual show.  In fact when my husband went to
get necessary keys Friday the Mayor was there and commented on how thrilled
it was time for our event again.  You can't beat that for positively
promoting the German Shepherd Dog :O)

Finally a Large thank you to my fellow club members for putting on a
wonderful show.    You all work so hard, thank you for everything.   You
Rock!!!

A tired but content show chair

Beth Reynolds

Rocky Mt GSD Club

Here are the results of the Rocky Mountain German Shepherd Dog Club
Specialty Shows held this weekend:

Saturday: Judge Amy Safdir

WD/BP: Long's Peak Lido (CH Woodside's The Bounty Hunter x GVx CH
Castlehill's Tuff Cookie)
Owner: Patty Korsch

RWD: Von Kay's Visualize This (Fairhope's Yo Leven X Von Kay's Lotsaluv)
Owner: Kay Humbert & Jessica Keene

WB: Long's Peak Isabelle Stuttgart (Sel. CH Cathlin's Tobruk x GVx CH
Castlehill's Tuff Cookie)
Owner: Sandy & Jim Richards, Inge Vyprachticky & Irene Hause

RWB Lonestar's Pistol Pack'n Mama Rose (CH Aires V Hicliff x Lonestar's
Indian Summer Rose)
Owner Sherry McKinnon

BOB: CH Woodside's The Bounty Hunter (CH Kenlyn's Calvin Hi-Cliff Kaleef x
Prairiefire Zshota Rozsha) Owner Bob & Ellen Frink & Tony Amoroso

Sunday: Judge Mr. Jorge Noya

WD: Woodside's Khalvin (CH Kenlyn's Calvin Hi-cliff Kaleef x CH Woodside's
Rebekha)
Owner: Dianna VanErem and Rita Nause

RWD/BP : Long's Peak Lido (CH Woodside's The Bounty Hunter x GVx CH
Castlehill's Tuff Cookie) Owner: Patty Korsch

WB: Candia's Toil N' Trouble (Candia's Ain't No John Doe x Lil'
Bear-Candia's Eko Trinity)
Owner Candice Zumwalt

RWB: Tam's Treasure Me (CH Tams Hidden Treasure Yukon x CH Tams Dance With
Me)
Owner Tammi Murphy-kinner

BOB: CH Woodside's The Bounty Hunter (CH Kenlyn's Calvin Hi-Cliff Kaleef x
Prairiefire Zshota Rozsha) Owner Bob & Ellen Frink & Tony Amoroso

Saturday was a wild day weather wise, Amy got to judge through sunshine,
then blowing snow and back to sunshine by the end of the judging! Hate to
tell you this Amy but Jorge got to judge in 64 degrees and sunshine today!!
Yesterday we were windburn and today sunburned! Please excuse any
mispellings on my part.

Sheri Chambers