[ SHOWGSD-L ] Rocky Mountain GSDC Rocks

  • From: Kathy Potter <tokaye@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 21 May 2013 14:58:19 -0400 (GMT-04:00)

Congratulations to the members of the RMGSDC for putting on a fabulous Futurity
weekend. We always try to go to these shows. They offer a fabulous suite hotel
with a bicycle path/walking path to a beautiful park where they set up a big
grassy ring. There's always lunch and drinks, a silent auction and plenty of
Colorado sunshine. Each Saturday night of their show weekend they put on a
barbecue extraordinaire gratis for all of the exhibitors. They barbecue
chicken, steak, fish and offer all of the sides, 'adult beverages' and desserts
you can imagine. Thank you RMGSDC for another great weekend......you all rock.

Thank you Kris Fasano....you rock too. Kris awarded Alea BOF allowing GVX
Aquilla's daughter Alea to join her brother Avalon as a 2013 Futurity winner. I
am so crazy about this girl that I can hardly be objective. We can't wait for
you all to see her......she's an absolute doll with that go-go-go (admittedly
sometimes a little too much) attitude. She has me Sam, Debbie and Michael
wrapped around the proverbial little finger.

Thanks again Kris and RMGSDC members......you made it a great weekend.

Kathy