[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Right on time

  • From: TISHW@xxxxxxx
  • To: ELG440@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2005 23:37:46 EST

In a message dated 2/11/2005 11:15:37 PM Eastern Standard Time,
ELG440@xxxxxxx writes:

> .  Now if  only we could all
> lighten up.  At least Norma tries to entertain us, and  often does.

That's a a good idea - lighten up.  So thanks Evan.  I'm going to go let
Monty in and put Rags out (still separated since Rags was spayed - he thinks
she
is in season since he can't be with her - LOL) and see what is on the boob
tube.  The news will be on shortly and surely something exciting must have
happened in the world today.  Here it has just rained all day.  Felt like I was
already living back east instead of still in sunny New Mexico.

Tish